**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RIP APOCALYPSE

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
After reading @Colonaut123 's analysis on Apocalypse's damage and how it is worse than Silver Surfer's damage, I can now confidently and sadly say...

RIP APOCALYPSE

KABAM MADE A LITERAL MARVEL GOD ACROSS THOUSANDS OF YEARS A DUD

A LITERAL MONKEY WITH GUNS IS BETTER THAN HIM

TEARS IN MY EYES

LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Lol the champ is not even rolled out properly and you already bury him ... give him some time

He hits weaker than Red Skull 😭😭😭

Another one of my favorite ever Marvel characters has been massacred 😭😭😭

Ok then, stop duplicating these apocalypse threads. It's far better to just add the conversation to one of your already existing threads, instead of creating a new one

my bad

Ok then, stop duplicating these apocalypse threads. It's far better to just add the conversation to one of your already existing threads, instead of creating a new one

I don’t always agree with willowasp but here he or she is 100% correct.

Champ 👏 isnt 👏 out 👏 yet 👏 stop 👏 flooding 👏 the 👏 forums 👏 with 👏 this 👏 until 👏 he 👏 launches 👏
    I am sorry.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Really hoping he isn’t as bad as he looks damage wise
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    His reign was small but his damage was smaller
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

How about you try him out yourself, then judge him?

you should rename yourself Mr. Negative

You can't really deny the numbers, which look pretty bad.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

That’s what people said about Doom. Now look at him. This is your fault, btw.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I either 100% agree with your threads, or 100% disagree

but usually disagree.
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    edited September 2020
    Just wait till you use him. Also, the "GOD ACROSS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE" you speak of was afraid to fight Onslaught back in the Onslaught saga, was made foll during X-cutioner's song, and craps his pant everytime the Celestials (who enhanced him) come to collect. He's at best a beyond Omega mutant after the Celestials enhancements. He after thinks she is god untill he is reminded of what godly power actually looks like.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That’s what people said about Doom. Now look at him. This is your fault, btw.
    Now that's an absurd accusation. All I did was compare the burst damage of Apocalypse to Silver Surfer, and founding out Apocalypse was subpar.

I do not think the comparison with Doom is warranted. Doom has the highest attack rating in the game. Apocalypse has below-average attack rating and even worse crit stats.

The only way that would make Apocalypse better, is if his constant DoT damage outweighs everything.