**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which variants can i do with this roster?

deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
This is my roster. I'll rank 5 one of those rank 4 champions once i get 2 tier 2 alpha which one would you guys recommend? And which variant would be the easiest to do other than variant 4 (already completed)?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    what does your Symbiote/spider-verse roster look like? Because VTD can do the left lane in quest 1 chapter 1 of Variant 5.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    BWCV can do most of v5
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost can handle almost 80% of variant 3
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

what does your Symbiote/spider-verse roster look like? Because VTD can do the left lane in quest 1 chapter 1 of Variant 5.

I lack a lot of symbiote/spider-verse characters unfortunately.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

V4. You have Aegon who can heavy spam DPXF and SS for Electro. Completion is easy as long as you have decent 3, 2 and 1-Stars.

I already did V4.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

V4. You have Aegon who can heavy spam DPXF and SS for Electro. Completion is easy as long as you have decent 3, 2 and 1-Stars.

I already did V4.
    Oops, my bad. Probably V5 or V3, depending on what you're comfortable doing. I would go V5 though, since the rewards are crazy!
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'm just trying to decide between 3 and 5 and just watching seatin's guides. But yeah the rewards for V5 is great.