**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG platinumPool missing cards

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Got all the cards except the body. The RNG wasn’t in my favor this time so I was hoping that some kabam employers could shed a light if there is still more plans to release more PlatinumPool cards or is this it?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    They said that they're planning to release more cards at later dates (I'm not sure when or how), but it might be like the Incursions bundle we saw, where we got crystals and a piece.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I'm thinking they'll be appearing in some form every month. Possibly in the form of event rewards, side quests, unit offers, paid offers? That's just my hopes though, every month seems a bit much.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’m just missing the body too, would be good to know what the plan is with options to complete the set if you’re just missing one or two.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Quite a while ago they gave us more information about Platinpool ingame. Including how they plan to release his parts. Got a Screenshot of that ingame Mail, but only in German.

1) Incursions
    2) Side Quest (monthy Event)
    3) Black ISO-Shop
    4) Cash (same price as Black Panther, they said)
    5) Login-Offer

Every Pack contains a different part ... so if you buy them all, you will get him 100% (they are scheduled to be released between August and October).

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Then I suppose my best bet is Login-offer
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Due to the RNG nature of the crystals, let’s say I get enough pieces to make platpool twice. Can I awaken him that way?
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Etm34 said:

Due to the RNG nature of the crystals, let’s say I get enough pieces to make platpool twice. Can I awaken him that way?

Yep
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    All platpool pieces will have a guaranteed opportunity to get one at some point. One of the guaranteed pieces will be in the black iso store so RNG must be relied upon to get whatever that piece is if you are FTP
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

Quite a while ago they gave us more information about Platinpool ingame. Including how they plan to release his parts. Got a Screenshot of that ingame Mail, but only in German.

1) Incursions
    2) Side Quest (monthy Event)
    3) Black ISO-Shop
    4) Cash (same price as Black Panther, they said)
    5) Login-Offer

Every Pack contains a different part ... so if you buy them all, you will get him 100% (they are scheduled to be released between August and October).

What do you mean same price as black panther?
    The Black Panther unit purchase