**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Honest Thoughts on Cavalier Difficulty and a Response to Seatin's Video

14567810»

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Shouldn't The Rewards be Referenced on Asserting your 6 Stars to Rank 2?
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Instead of 5 Stars to Rank 5
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

Jesus man this thread has dissolved into just a toxic zone can’t wait till this is closed down.

If you find it so annoying why are you here? you want it locked down because you find it annoying yet here you are reading it.
    You’ve literally just proven his point...

You either have a sarcastic sense of humour or you’re a moron.
    Was literally asking him a question. If anything you are the one that came here being toxic. I just want to know why anyone would keep on reading and even commenting on a thread they find annoying. Complaining about something you do to yourself is very dumb.
    Oh now I’m toxic haha.

Guess we’ll be going with moron then
    he isn't wrong. you are being toxic since you are calling him names and stuff when he is just asking someone something.
    Someone made the valid comment the tread had moved away from the original discussion of cavalier difficulty and evolved into a toxic thread devoid of meaningful contributions.

The first response he got was ‘you only want it closed because it’s annoying, if you don’t like it don’t read it...’

Explain how that isn’t proving his point?
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Primis00 said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

Jesus man this thread has dissolved into just a toxic zone can’t wait till this is closed down.

If you find it so annoying why are you here? you want it locked down because you find it annoying yet here you are reading it.

Was literally asking him a question. If anything you are the one that came here being toxic. I just want to know why anyone would keep on reading and even commenting on a thread they find annoying. Complaining about something you do to yourself is very dumb.
    Oh now I’m toxic haha.

In what way is asking a question toxic? Or how does it make ME a moron. If you dont like this thread, dont read it.
    Keep reading my original comment until you catch up champ..
    You said i have proven his point by asking him a question on why he is reading a thread that is annoying him.
    Threads shouldn't be toxic though, whether you read it or not. Use your head. No-one is really adding anything useful anymore.
    While true. I find it funny.
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

FiiNCH said:

Primis00 said:

Oh now I’m toxic haha.

he isn't wrong. you are being toxic since you are calling him names and stuff when he is just asking someone something.
    Someone made the valid comment the tread had moved away from the original discussion of cavalier difficulty and evolved into a toxic thread devoid of meaningful contributions.

The first response he got was ‘you only want it closed because it’s annoying, if you don’t like it don’t read it...’

Explain how that isn’t proving his point?
    Well i find reading it funny, Wether its toxic or not. Im still here reading trough cuz i find it fun. Its obvious he didnt find it funny, So i asked him why he was still here reading and commenting if he doesnt like it.
This discussion has been closed.