**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW diversity has changed again.

So, Kabam originally promised us diversity across all the battle groups. This never worked as intended. Instead, the system was counting each battle group's diversity individually.

Kabam Miike promised us to fix this.

Me and my alliance were prepared for the fix, and many of us ended up ranking up lame champions just to increase our diversity and rating.

Two weeks later, Kabam has decided not to fix the glitch and leave it as it is. Because of player feedback.

Now I have ended up with r5 Kang and r5 BB. They are no longer required for diversity and for defense, I think we can all agree that fighting these defenders is the easiest thing in the world. 47pf6qqomr9h.png

Conclusion: me and my alliance have wasted our precious tier 4 basic and class catalysts on the champs that we will never need. Kabam are saying that they are unable to give us rank down tickets or manually de-rank them.

What to do? I miss my cats so much... Would have preferred to use them on much better, useful champs!

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    When they made the first tweaks to war placement and stuff they stated that it wont be final just yet, and will be constantly working to make it "perfect" so you acted too soon on upgrading your champs.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    learn from the mistake and move on.
  • RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    edited September 2017
    c743e4d7w7in.png
    Greensroke, see my screenshot. Where do you see it says that this is not final yet? They admitted it's a glitch and working hard to fix it. That's what I saw before I ranked the losers.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just don't trust what he says. He constantly give out misinformation.
  • RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    Lesson learnt :(:(:(
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    On the plus side since u now have a ranked up bb if u get medusa he has a good synergy with her. She’s also pretty tough as a mini boss on stun immune.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Never make changes immediately after a major patch. Big changes are always fluid.

What you did was understandable, but in the future you're better off giving things time to settle before changing your plans.
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Kabam made a lot of mistakes, so did you. Should have waited for conformation. You'll earn those cat back
    u9np8phaff42.png

Nothing is never final with these guys, you just acted too soon. Im sorry
    And also by saying they are working on it, its is most likely subject to change. Like always. They can say tomorrow that they revert back to war 1.0 and that will cause some s###storm but they dont care. Thats why aint ranking anybody to 4/40 or above cause of diversity, everything changes on a monthly basis in this game. And that is BS.
  • I doubt it's that precious to u if u decided they are worth spending on lame champs.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Misinformation and not even an apology. Just par for the course.