**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your least used high rank champion?

Comments

• HorlockHorlock Posts: 20
    Namor
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

So not an arena fodder or a low rank champion, a champion you ranked up in the past but you don't use them anymore.

For me it's Blade.

i am pretty sure you must have used him when you ranked him up, but in current state of game he is of not much use specially without his synergies. because same is the case with me. i took him to R4 instantly (got him in 2019) and he is my only good skill champion.. but don't use him much now

So not an arena fodder or a low rank champion, a champion you ranked up in the past but you don't use them anymore.

For me it's Blade.

i am pretty sure you must have used him when you ranked him up, but in current state of game he is of not much use specially without his synergies. because same is the case with me. i took him to R4 instantly (got him in 2019) and he is my only good skill champion.. but don't use him much now
    Ronin>Blade.
    Don't think you can get away with that @Masterpuff
    I have provided evidence to back it up. And I stand by it.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

For me it's Blade.

For me it's Blade.

Ronin>Blade.
    Taskmaster > Ronin just saying
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Took Man-Thing to R4. I used to have fun playing with him but now he just sits on defense.
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

For me it's Blade.

For me it's Blade.

Ronin>Blade.
    Taskmaster > Ronin just saying
    Could you just link some of your gameplay as evidence? Thanks.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Domino. Literally never use her for anything but I was lacking in the mutant class for high ranked 5*'s, so I took her to R4. It was a really bad choice. Definitely should've waited for Colossus or OR.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    5* R4 Hela
    5* R4 Sparky

I used 2015 R4 gems on OG Guillotine, Hulk and Hawkeye that get occasional use in EQ.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Have a 4/55 invisible woman
  • I regret taking sym supreme to R3
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Sorry to go OT, but since I keep seeing Domino brought up, I have to ask. Those of you that mentioned her, would you still use a sig 200 OR without suicides over her? Either with Rulk or not
    GagoH said:

Sorry to go OT, but since I keep seeing Domino brought up, I have to ask. Those of you that mentioned her, would you still use a sig 200 OR without suicides over her? Either with Rulk or not

Yes, I would.
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    My r2 6* thing, ranked up and can see his worth but just don't like using him
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Domino, she was my go to for stacked nick furys, but since getting omega red she sees no play time atall. She doesn't even get to go defence
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Thing:- Base damage is kinda trash and needs ramp up to get decent damage. (Without synergies). I am still in the process of completing act 6 and so, its not really viable for me to use synergies.
    Plus I got Ghost, Quake and Aegon.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I would use sig 200 OR.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I have a few mistakes
    R5 annihilus, Aarkus, VtD
    R4 Guillotine (OG), Elektra XD, Phoenix, R4 Medusa
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Outside of purely defensive rank ups like Nova who I've never used outside of arena my least used is probably KM. I bring Emma a lot for Colossus synergy but I rarely actually use her. Shehulk I ranked up for AoL Luke Cage and that's about it.

Oh and all of my R4s except Wasp, Rulk and Massacre. Probably gonna R5 Rulk soon.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    sunspot 5/65 sig 200
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    My r5 Star Lord isn’t seeing a lot of action anymore.
    A lot of r4 I barely ever used, Ultron, Blade, Havok, and Luke Cage stand out in this category.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    I have Thing at 5/65 and never use him
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Namor, Domino and Sym Supreme.

Domino too reliant on synergy and RNG. The benefit you gain from synergies isn't worth giving up a slot or 2 in the team in the majority of scenarios.
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Captain Sparkles. Her fight style and animations feel janky and busted, never really felt like getting the hang of her.

• All the highlighted, some have their uses occasionally. Thor is still top 5 prestige so guess he currently fulfills his purpose for now.

That R3 Doom just makes me feel so jealous.
    P.S I don't have a doom on any rarity :s
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Ghost

I'll happily take her off your hands
    I will trade for a doom or groot
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ghost

I'll happily take her off your hands
    I will trade for a doom or groot