**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Same PI of all top champs on a profile

Flash_QSFlash_QS Posts: 27
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
[Image removed as per forum rules]

So we fought this alliance today and one of our opponents had this profile. If you notice, all top champs have the exact same PI. Is it possible? I mean I highly doubt it is for these champs and believe this person/alliance is modding. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Not sure about 4 but I have 2 on my profile:

Its possible, but also for 4 champs its weird..😅
  • Options
    Don't know, not sure but I don't think it can be this precise even if you try. Exact 14000 for all 4
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Must have very specific masteries and sig levels
  • Options

The base PI for these 4 champs don't add up at the exact sig levels he has. The mastery setup is same for all 4 champs, so I don't see how it is possible to have exactly the same PI for all 4. Unless anybody has a better explanation.
  • Options
    Kirklin said:

Dude legit. Just cause you see something weird doesn't mean he cheating. Also why put this guy on blast for no reason.

And just because you think there's no reason doesn't mean I don't have any. Doesn't look legit to me.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Flash_QS said:

The base PI for these 4 champs don't add up at the exact sig levels he has. The mastery setup is same for all 4 champs, so I don't see how it is possible to have exactly the same PI for all 4. Unless anybody has a better explanation.

i don’t think you get how pi works
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Flash_QS said:

That's prestige, not PI. Masteries effect PI A LOT. He probably dumped sig stones into them until they were the same.
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Flash_QS said:

Ahh yess I also know what prestige is
  • Options
    Okay, so would the same set of masteries impact the PI of different champions in a different way?
    I know what prestige is and how PI works. My question is, if the base prestige of these four champions is so different, how does a fixed mastery setup make their PI match with each other. It's not like you can set different mastery setups for individual champions and tinker around to get their PIs to the same level..

His mastery setup is fixed, so in my opinion it would increase/decrease the PI of all four champions by the same fraction. So when the masteries are removed, their PI should also be the same at the specified sig levels, that's what prestige is. So when the masteries are out of consideration, the base prestige of these champions should also be close at these sig levels if not the same. Wouldn't it?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    If I was to take suicides off, then my top champs would change.
  • Options

Flash_QS said:

Okay, so would the same set of masteries impact the PI of different champions in a different way?
    I know what prestige is and how PI works. My question is, if the base prestige of these four champions is so different, how does a fixed mastery setup make their PI match with each other. It's not like you can set different mastery setups for individual champions and tinker around to get their PIs to the same level..

His mastery setup is fixed, so in my opinion it would increase/decrease the PI of all four champions by the same fraction. So when the masteries are removed, their PI should also be the same at the specified sig levels, that's what prestige is. So when the masteries are out of consideration, the base prestige of these champions should also be close at these sig levels if not the same. Wouldn't it?

Yes, the impact is different. For example, certain champs get inflated pi from MD, and champs with higher attack get higher pi increase from suicides.
    So the same mastery setup can impact different champions in a different way. Got it. Thanks!!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    it is weird. some serious planning and anticipation because sig stones, masteries etc (even if using auntm) can be tricky with how much they move the needle. it could be one point or not at all so this guy must have had True Vision lol.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

it is weird. some serious planning and anticipation because sig stones, masteries etc (even if using auntm) can be tricky with how much they move the needle. it could be one point or not at all so this guy must have had True Vision lol.

5* champs get to a point where a single sig level might not even bump up their PI by one. I seriously think he just got Thing to 14k and then put sig stones into the rest of his champ to get them there. I doubt there was any planning involved and his mastery setup just allowed all of his champs to get to the exact same PI. 😂
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    whatever the case may be i mean i'm all about PI so i would definitely want to max them instead of just chilling while they're all the same.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    It happens:
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

The game displays a rounded PI value for champions over 10k. Yes it can show a 9 occasionally, but it's still rounded (this is caused by a floating point precision error), so they would have some wiggle room to bump up the PI.

Still a pretty meticulous task!