Options

Selecting Iso from overflow bug

I just ran into an issue when trying to select iso from my overflow during a rank up. I had 10 spots free in my inventory and i was ranking up Tech. So i filtered tech and selected 10 lower level iso bricks. Once I selected the 10 brick the "claim" icon changed from claim to "Claim Max" and even though the 10 i selected where not the first 10 to be expired because I needed different levels it chose the first 10 to be expired as if I hadnt selected them manually anymore.

This became a bit more of a problem when I only had 1 spot free as I could no longer select a random iso brick it would only allow me to max claim forcing me to select the first iso brick that will expire the earliest.

Hopefully this explaination wasnt confusing.

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    Yes, currently a bug.

Workaround is NOT selecting up to the Max Available (leave your selections 1 short).

Or also, filter on both the Class *and* the Strength of ISO that you really want, then Claim Max will get them instead of other earlier ones.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Item section is bugged too. Worked earlier today and now I can't get things from overflow.
  • Options
    Good to see this bug reported. Really annoying to not be able to claim the iso you actually want.
  • Options
    Patrick_365Patrick_365 Posts: 12
    Having the same issue. Try to claim pots and revives from overflow but nothing happens when selecting Claim Max