**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New incursion crystal champs trashy?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Whats everyones thoughts on the new incursion champs in the crystals seems a massive lack of great champs compared to before, id say not even worth the 27k personally nor time it takes to get that 27k worth.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    All I know is that I'm unlocking Suicides soon and I'm going for that OR crystal twice.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    edited September 2020
    @Etjama as you with gamora and ydllow jcket coming your way lol, na good luck mate hope ya get him both times.
    Very ordinary choices this time round
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    nah bro im gonna be going for those crystals... i want nick fury or HT so badly. thats a 20% chance on getting someone that i really really need, compared to like a 6% on getting someone i really really need in the base pool.
    edited September 2020
    Thats 1 champ human torch every crystal had a decent champ or 2 in it, torch aint that great nor is omega red (yes i have them both r5), but near every crystal is trashy odds and not great for a half decent champ.
    @YENANSASHES did you see last couple lots incursions?
    If you did you would know its crappy now
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If who you're looking for is not in the crystals, it will definitely gonna be trash. But for someone who's hunting for specific champs (Quake, OR, NF) I think it's pretty good. The consolation champs aren't that bad either except for a few.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    This set isn't great. The only crystal I MAY go for is for Longshot, otherwise maybe search for the dupe of omega, otherwise just go for basic crystal when i get near the limit.
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Not as good as the last ones but some of them have good champs. It just doesn’t have the op ghost or aegon which y’all complain about but none of you have said anything about quake being in it or nf huh besides even if there was aegon or ghost you’d prob get a cyclops
    For hauling hardcore for so much time should be 1 beast in each crystal, most who go to higher rooms have quake. Some wont have nick fury or longshot or torch rest are meh, for ones saying its good go back check out all other incursion crystals before now EVERY single crystal had god tiers atleast 1.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

All I know is that I'm unlocking Suicides soon and I'm going for that OR crystal twice.

That's the way! ✊ I've got a mutant and generic gem and a reasonable amount of sig stones waiting for him. Already got suicides unlocked and maxed, and next mastery I'd like to unlock would be coagulate. So yeah, I'm ready for an omega! Please kabam! 🙏

Also, isn't the limit one per crystal?
    @Kill_Grey was 1 now its 2 they put new limit but less top champs
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@Kill_Grey was 1 now its 2 they put new limit but less top champs

Oh ok
  • Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    Yeah they're not that great. I will be buying 6* shards or basics since they didn't add the champs I'm targeting (Doom & Void)
    edited September 2020

Thats 1 champ human torch every crystal had a decent champ or 2 in it, torch aint that great nor is omega red (yes i have them both r5), but near every crystal is trashy odds and not great for a half decent champ.
    @YENANSASHES did you see last couple lots incursions?
    If you did you would know its crappy now

ok first off human torch is an mvp in abyss of legends so he will be very useful in the future, and HT also guns down 6.4 iceman and darkhawk, which is why I need him right now. Also, omega is a top 3 mutant, and one of the best champs out there, you prolly just arent running suicides or you dont have him at a high sig or u just dont know how to use him. Also how is that 'one champ' nick fury is in the same crystal as HT and theres 10 champs in the crystal so thats legit a 1/5 chance for me to get someone i absolutely need, which is a much higher chance than the basic pool.
    @YENANSASHES you dont listen well i have omega and torch both maxxed out ive swapped suicides and no suicides for 3yrs (been playing 5yrs) i also have nick fury, also listen to what i say THERE IS USUALLY A GOD TIER ATLEAST IN EVERY CRYSTAL not just 3 in the whole lot of crystals lol thats my issue ya haul ass for alot time goes into incursions prob more than most content each crystal should have atleast 1-2 great champs
    @Xinel07 i brought 22k basic and took my magneto r5 to sig 108 with it, next ill prob do 6* shards

@YENANSASHES you dont listen well i have omega and torch both maxxed out ive swapped suicides and no suicides for 3yrs (been playing 5yrs) i also have nick fury, also listen to what i say THERE IS USUALLY A GOD TIER ATLEAST IN EVERY CRYSTAL not just 3 in the whole lot of crystals lol thats my issue ya haul ass for alot time goes into incursions prob more than most content each crystal should have atleast 1-2 great champs

yea ik most of the incursion crystals are bad but the one with nick fury and human torch is good as. and btw not much time really goes into incursions, i do like 2-3 runs a month to get all the rewards and they are really fun for me anyways.
    @YENANSASHES Ya must not make it to far the as getting to room 12-15 in old zone 7 and higher take a fair chunk of time, and doin milestones inbetween and 2-3 runs ya wouldnt get enough incursion shards to open many crystals? And now takes longer doing zone 8 to get to rooms 12-15