Alliance Quest Bug Above Map 4 Players

Hello Kabam,
it has been two months since we started to report this, looks like u just dont wanna fix it.... ITS SOO MUCH FRUSTRATING
When i play map 5 the quest, when i begin a fight it just freezes my screen fr 30-40 seconds if i dont start before 20 seconds i will just lose 60% of my health but before tht the screen just becomes very glictched as i provided the screenshot GAME 60%!!! its too much frustrating have u added this as a difficulty to maps above 4???? u r not responding to any of the alliance quest bugs its too annoying.. its not just me my alliance team also suffers from this problem and u have been doing absolutly nothing PLEAAAAASE THIS IS MY 2ND TIME REPORT JUST FIX THIS.... its soo bad for active aq players

hopefully kabam takes the right action asap

Comments

• JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    Our alliance has this happen too. The servers think you started a fight and dropped so you lose half health and the fight starts over. Your game thinks no fight started.

It’s been happening often in war too. We’ve lost a lot of attack bonuses because of it.
  • Genesis1_0_1_Genesis1_0_1_ Member Posts: 25
    Jestuh said:

Our alliance has this happen too. The servers think you started a fight and dropped so you lose half health and the fight starts over. Your game thinks no fight started.

It’s been happening often in war too. We’ve lost a lot of attack bonuses because of it.

i dont understand why dont they fix this its just frustrating mann

• Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Member Posts: 13
    Same damn issue, been happening for the past few months. Its like kabam just wants your units/money...