**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Rush Delta S Surfer Lifecycle Node

I'm STUCK! I've burned through my stash of revives to finally get to the very end vs Silver Surfer. Hes currently at 5% health and he keeps regening to 10%. I dont want to cancel out of the whole quest. My champs are Stark Spidey R5, Omega Red R5, Doom R4, Cap IW R4, and Colossus 6* R2. Can he be beat with this roster? Seems like Colossus has been my best chance to get to my 3rd special...Help need advice...thanks in advance...

Comments

• Options
    also, Ive watched the video online after and I dont have most of those champs high enough to bring in...
  • Options
    What percent life does he have to be when I use my SP3? And do I use it while he's on the ground or when he gets up?
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★

Just keep parry, heavy til you get to sp3 then on the last parry, heavy, throw sp3.

Not quite, you have to wait a split second for the lifecycle timer starts before throwing sp3.

The OP has OR, my advice would be to use OR and parry heavy until you get to Sp2. Since his Sp2 has many hits, you could start that right after the heavy, it's similar to how I beat Surfer with Corvus.
  • Options
    Before the timer turns blue, or right when it turns blue?
    And thanks for the info everyone...its really helping
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    You can use CapIW. Heavy and launch SP2 while the life cycle is grey. Your timing has to be precise though
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

What percent life does he have to be when I use my SP3? And do I use it while he's on the ground or when he gets up?

make sure the shield is down and that he's low. around 10% should be ok for your r5s. you don't need any specific champ for lifecycle, so the champ they bring in on videos doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Before the timer turns blue, or right when it turns blue?
    And thanks for the info everyone...its really helping

when it is blue, do not try to kill them. knock the down and wait for it to be gray. if you knock them down enough, it will turn purple instead of blue, which means the cool down timer is at the max
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    doom just makes it easy.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    The other thing you can do is use colossus unblockable sp2, knock him down with a heavy attack and as he’s getting up charge at him and hit sp2 as soon as the lifecycle icon turns grey.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Ronan 👍
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I'd go with Doom - easy to land multiple heavies, then throw a Special.

Wait till he starts to stand - throw it too early, and it won't work, and will trigger Lifecycle.

Lifecycle sucks! Less with Doom than some others, though...
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    AA turns lifecycle off with neurotoxin I believe