**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Magneto Special Attack Animations Reversed

Hey there,

Wasn't sure if this was a bug or intentional but white magneto had his special attack animations reversed. His special 1 uses the former sp2 animation and vice versa.

Read through his champion spotlight and multiple forum threads but didn't see this reported

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Intentional, read his specials
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @DarkEternity

I did read them. Take another look my friend. The descriptions match the old order. Also they match with the titles for the red version of magneto and he doesn't have them reversed. Furthermore all of the YouTube videos from the beta serves with White magneto had them in the traditional order.
    If you don't believe me, here are screenshots of both of them. And i just reread the entire spotlight and in game character descriptions word for word and found no mention of the animation switch being intentional. The EFFECTS are different between the two versions but the description of the special in regards to animations/visuals did not change.

Both have sp1 posted as "schrapnel" which is when he flings the metal schrapnel at you and both have the sp2 listed as "fracture" which is when he lifts off the ground and tries to hit you by fracturing the earth beneath you.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Intentional, read his specials

if you read his specials' description it's even more confusing, because they haven't been updated: not only the description is almost the same for both mags, but white magneto's SP2 clearly says that "magneto expands his magnetic grip into the depths of the arena, piercing his opponent with pieces of chipped metal taken from the underground (translation from italian, if in english is different please let me know)" ^_^
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are either of you able to confirm if this was intentional or not?
  • Intentional, read his specials

His ability description isn’t going to oh by the way we switched the animations over.
  • Cendar333 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are either of you able to confirm if this was intentional or not?

It is intentional
    @Mauled how do you know it's intentional? It hasn't been mentioned anywhere i can see and it wasn't that way on the beta server the content creators use. Is there a confirmatory source you know of?
  • It's intentional