**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff black panther

Please buff both black panthers

Comments

• ZRNEONXL_7ZRNEONXL_7 Posts: 3
    Please buff both black panthers pleaseeeeeeeeee
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    just cause you have a 5 star black panter does not mean kabam will buff him
  • ZRNEONXL_7ZRNEONXL_7 Posts: 3
    Dude I have both 5 and 6 black panthers and I want them to be buffed because I love the character so much and I feel like they should have better abilities after all black panther held the infinity ganlet
  • DarkKnyghtDarkKnyght Posts: 12
    edited September 2020
    Suggestions?
    OG black panther
    Give him critical bleed in whatever scenario, no reason squirrel girl has it and he doesn’t. Maybe a significant precision or cruelty buff or both after sp3.

Black Panther Civil war
    Bleed on basic attacks. He needs to be indestructible in his reflective state. Right now it’s unusable against anything past act 4. The concept of taking damage to deal extra damage is utterly stupid and doesn’t matter when 4-5 hits or less will kill you. He can reflect the damage in one of 2 ways. Keep it the same as before, where all the damage get put out in one blow. Or gain singular reflective charges per blow received and deal back energy damage as a percentage per hit dealt per charge Scaling on your black panthers attack rating and wether the hit crits or not.
  • Lucky they buffed him