**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sorc Supreme

So I pulled her from a featured a bit ago and never gave her much thought as a rank up only because I had multiple other priorities, but after maxing out those other priorities I came back to Sorc Supreme and have been trying to figure out what to do. Ive seen battles on here about if she's better than Claire ect ect. So just trying to get some input on what to do with her and more importantly how on earth to play her. Been reading up on her a bit to understand her kit a bit more but would very, very gladly accept any and all help with a proper rotation. Like is it best to sp3 first to get the permanent rune then drop sp2? I know it will vary fight to fight which is fine but just trying to figure it all out. Oh and I do have a gem for her and some stones so im not sure if she needs her Sig ability or levels ect. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    GagoH said:

Without suicides she out damages claire by a long shot. Being able to heal /block and not worry about dexing specials that are hard to evade is what really sells her to me as a top 3 mystic

No suicides for me. And no Claire for me either. So im leaning towards SS, but the problem is i have to figure out how to play her as well. All I really know is she has a buttload of utility and stupid block regen, thats about it.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Well she is pretty straightforward.
    I just think people are pretty overwhelmed by her blessing and ruins and how the number constantly change every special attack
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You have to master getting the right mode on her at the right time, since they rotate automatically rather than you controlling them like with Claire. I have sorceress but I'm only learning to use her now at duped r3. I do have fully maxed out r5 Claire and prefer the fact that you control which mode she's in.
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    edited September 2020
    Best advice is to use her as much as you can to see what she can do. I used her for few days when I got her, and in few days I truly understand how I should play with her. But its really fight dependent what you need to do.
    I have her on r5, she is beast, no regrets! I did the Champion fight with her + last 10% with Spidergwen. She is very useful for Act6, especially against champs who has hard to evade sps and you would take a lot of block damage. Its so fun to see your hp going back!

She is very sustainable with 75% regen on block damage with a regen charge (I’m not sure of the math on multiple charges, whether with 2 is 150% regen or 87.5%)

Armor breaks are very nice, slows can be applied to everyone but science which is handy for the skill evader (since most slow champs are science), she has a pretty alright nullify, not as good as SymSup but hers is more reliable.

In power control mode you can zap a bit of their power away on every hit (handy for preventing taking an L3 to the face)

L3 damage is very solid if you aren’t in attack mode when you have your L2 (the second hit as a r4 SS crits for like 28k, so not bad at all)

She is one of the best 6.2.6 champion counters out there

I could get more detailed, but I would say she is worth r4 and r5 if you fall in love with her playstyle.

I'll have to mess with her a bit more then, I see a lot of chatter about her out there so I've been trying to look into it a bit more. Its always hard to look at any mystic after getting doom. It just spoiled me with how good he is.
    And does anyone know if she needs her signature ability? It looks more to me like a stealth spidey sig ability where it isnt needed, though it definitely pumps up her damage/utility with the blessing potency?
  • You have to master getting the right mode on her at the right time, since they rotate automatically rather than you controlling them like with Claire. I have sorceress but I'm only learning to use her now at duped r3. I do have fully maxed out r5 Claire and prefer the fact that you control which mode she's in.

Heavy attacks advance the mode. So if you want a mode (say to use a special in) and you aren't in it, you can use heavy attacks until you get the mode you want. I often do this when I get to SP3, I think about which mode I want the permanent lock on, then heavy to get to it and fire it off.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Astounds said:

And does anyone know if she needs her signature ability? It looks more to me like a stealth spidey sig ability where it isnt needed, though it definitely pumps up her damage/utility with the blessing potency?

She doesn’t need it at all. The ability accuracy is for stuff like BW and Domino (useless everywhere else because you have a 100% chance to trigger all abilities)

The potency is nice, but it’s only to 33% so not that crazy. It would make you hit harder with armor breaks and regen a little more, but it’s not necessary to her kit.

Edit: now that I am thinking about it, the ability accuracy could be helpful for mystic ward nodes. Idk how the math would work with it though. It could either be 6.7% chance at max sig to nullify or 38.4%. I would assume the former.
    edited September 2020

Well I went to the extreme and r5ed with a sig 200. Thanks for the input guys! Any other tips and such will be appreciated as I toy with her.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Astounds said:

Well I went to the extreme and r5ed with a sig 200. Thanks for the input guys! Any other tips and such will be appreciated as I toy with her.

Dem units...
    Kill_Grey said:

Astounds said:

Dem units...

This was all a ploy just to show off my units. Shhhhhh.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I've been supremely happy with my R5. /pun
    Utility galore, in Variant 5, I got solos on Killmonger and Stun Immune Nightcrawler.