**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Cavalier objective

Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Imagine telling summoners in a forum announcement that there was a SINGLE extra objective to complete a path in each quest with a team of 4* or less. You may have missed it because they released a book of information on this months content.
Imagine you went for your initial clear, starting with a 4* team but after 1.1, you didn’t have a decent team ranked up for 1.2, 2.1 and 2.2 so you did those with 5 and 6*. Imagine that when you got to 3.1 you thought “I’ve got a 4* team for this” and completed that quest. Not so for 3.2 so back to 5 and 6* for now.
Now imagine you rank up some champs and start completing some 4* paths. Only now do you pay attention to the pop up you normally dismiss that says you get a reward for doing this quest with 4*. Funny. There was no mention of this. Lets look at these objectives. Hmm. I haven’t collected 3.1 which is worrying as I’ve done that. I hope it’s not a chain.
Now imagine you actually read the objectives. Interesting. No mention of it being a chain. In fact it doesn’t even say complete the path, just beat the boss with a 4*.
Now imagine when you complete paths 2.1 and 2.2 and the reward for 3.1 doesn’t unlock you decide to contact Kabam.
Imagine querying where it says they have to be done in order. Point out that there is no mention you can find of it being a chain you have to do in order, but a SINGLE objective. Imagine pointing out that the need to do them in order makes no sense because there is ZERO difference to the challenge.
Imagine asking “can you point me to where you have told me that it’s a chain objective?”
Imagine getting a response where your questions are ignored and then they close the case.
No need for me to imagine. Cos it’s just happened.
Thanks Kabam
See you next Tuesday Sirs.

Comments

• Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30

Yeah. Just look at that wonderful description of a chain of objectives. Very clear it’s not a single objective. Oh wait ...
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Imagine reading the first objective in game.

• Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    edited September 2020

Sorry to hear that this was a source of confusion for you. The objectives do call out that you need to use a team of 4-Stars, and while there is no way to teleport straight to the Boss, I think we thought that was implied, but I will ask the team to clarify that in the future.

All of our objectives are Chains and are actually called Objective Chains. This has been the case since they were introduced.

I will raise this to the team for future consideration.

Thank you. Finally a sensible response. Can you point out where it says all of your objectives are chains? I mean, there are plenty of objectives that don’t seem to be chained - like the daily ones. And the weekly ones. And all of the Davey Jones ones.
  • You might be able to “nitpick” that it says “using a team of 4* or below” as opposed to “while BRINGING only a team of 4* or below”.
    As in, well I only actually used the 4* in the Boss fight, even though I have some other 5* on the team that was not used for Boss.

Could also be clarified if they change wording to say “defeat a PATH... using a team of ALL...” instead of “defeat the Boss”.

But no way should this be 6 different base-level objectives. A single objective in 6 escalating parts is in line with how lots of other multi-level objectives are.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Sorry to hear that this was a source of confusion for you. The objectives do call out that you need to use a team of 4-Stars, and while there is no way to teleport straight to the Boss, I think we thought that was implied, but I will ask the team to clarify that in the future.

All of our objectives are Chains and are actually called Objective Chains. This has been the case since they were introduced.

I will raise this to the team for future consideration.

Thank you. Finally a sensible response. Can you point out where it says all of your objectives are chains? I mean, there are plenty of objectives that don’t seem to be chained - like the daily ones. And the weekly ones. And all of the Davey Jones ones.
    well there's clearly a difference between these and the daily ones if you click on them. the daily ones are singles whole the ones we had were together in one objective. when it's like that, they are always in a chain
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★

LOL, I just think the user interface explains the mechanism fine and the announcements don't have to be dictionary in size explaining every minute detail.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    I can’t imagine because when objectives pop up, I read them
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Imagine not having read any of the announcements whatsoever but just using my brain to think that I must do this challenge in order cause it just makes sense.

Oh wait, that's what I did.