**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most Desired Champion

13»

Comments

• Options
    5 star doom would be nice but any good 5 star bleed immune or poison immune would be good
  • Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Ægon, I have a 5* ag for him too with stones to take his ability to lv. 150.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    After treasure island, I want weapon X.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Aegon for Abyss. Can take him straight to R5, awaken, and give him 200 sig. Also Doom.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ghost been wanting her for a very long time.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Any good mystic mutant or tech 5* but if i had to pick a top one from each class, mutant would be domino, mystic doom, and tech guardian.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Quake or doom
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I need a warlock!
  • Options

That's the 1 champ I want but have made peace with the idea of likely never getting. Well... that is unless the requirements for attaining the 5* version are more realistic for the average player vs what was required to get the 6* anyway, lol.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

That's the 1 champ I want but have made peace with the idea of likely never getting. Well... that is unless the requirements for attaining the 5* version are more realistic for the average player vs what was required to get the 6* anyway, lol.
    Same, but I would still like him lol
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There's still a lot since I only have a few 5* and 6*s. But two stands out the most, Quake and Doom. My 4* Quake helped me finish the Epic Boss Rush (except the Omega because it looks pretty exhausting for a 4*) and Doom... because Doom.

Discouting God Tiers, I want a Psylocke just because I like her.