**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More 4 star shards (or Iso 8) please kabam

I like that there has been an increase in resources as of late and you are making gold .ore available but now even my higher tier resources are near being full because I cannot obtain enough iso 8 to rank anything.. Maybe even consider adding a daily class iso 8 mission in with the catalyst missions..

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    No.
    Just kidding. Welcome to Mojoverse! Follow Mojo and mojo will give you a tip on iso
    Basically in quest 3 of chapter 3 of act 4 there is a quest called "threats" if you can do that quest everyday then you will have a great amount of iso mojo follower
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

where are you at progression? because as an uncollected and one quest away from cavalier player the iso and 4* shards roll in for me. i can average 3-4 4* crystals every week and more than enough iso as a completely free to play player.

I'm cavalier and even if you doubled that it probably still wouldnt take a r1 6 star to level 25 unless they were all the right class
    manan_44 said:

Basically in quest 3 of chapter 3 of act 4 there is a quest called "threats" if you can do that quest everyday then you will have a great amount of iso mojo follower

Thanks I'll check that out! The only downside is basic Iso gets expensive really fast and offers less exp than the right class iso
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Urkel2 said:

where are you at progression? because as an uncollected and one quest away from cavalier player the iso and 4* shards roll in for me. i can average 3-4 4* crystals every week and more than enough iso as a completely free to play player.

I'm cavalier and even if you doubled that it probably still wouldnt take a r1 6 star to level 25 unless they were all the right class
    if you’re cavalier then iso and 4* dupes for iso should be even more plentiful. make sure you complete as many eq difficulties as you because of the amount of 4* shards in master, UC, and heroic if u feel like it. i do this and can farm 4* shards for iso after dupes
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I’m gonna say that there’s enough 4* shards out there already.

Without sounding ignorant, I’m not entirely sure where they are. Across 4 accounts, I have almost 200k 4* shards so obviously they are somewhere. I guess just keep playing monthly eq and story.
    Arsoz said:

Do you grind arena?

Arena has iso?
    Arena gives you plenty of shards in milestone and rank rewards. Duping champs gives tonnes of ISO.
    Arsoz said:

Shamir51 said:

Arsoz said:

Do you grind arena?

Arena has iso?
    Arena gives you plenty of shards in milestone and rank rewards. Duping champs gives tonnes of ISO.
    Oh yeah forgot about the shards
    Haha- easily done. It’s the one reward in milestones that I don’t care about!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    its always going to be an issue of whack a mole. If you increase a resource to get around a bottle neck a new bottle neck will be seen because bottle necks are an important part of game progression.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Idk if you do this but stop ranking lower champs and save your ISO? Or don’t sell champs so you can dupe them?

I have to sell ISO consistently because it’s expiring and I have over 35 million. Before you say “you’re a whale” no I very rarely spend on the game. And if I do I will not spend for gold or ISO offers.

I do arena and I auto fight early EQ. That might help.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Idk if you do this but stop ranking lower champs and save your ISO? Or don’t sell champs so you can dupe them?

I have to sell ISO consistently because it’s expiring and I have over 35 million. Before you say “you’re a whale” no I very rarely spend on the game. And if I do I will not spend for gold or ISO offers.

35 million iso?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I don't know where your at in the game but it may help to stop leveling up and 5* and 6* champs u don't plan on using right away. For example, I have a 6* Aegon and CapIW and haven't leveled either yet. They need their dupe to be good and I have the 5* version of both at max sig. I have plenty of gold and iso but I'm not in a hurry to use them outside of arena so I think it's best to wait and use my resources on other champs that can help me right away. Anytime I have extra I can either sell it or slowly level them. I hope that makes sense
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

35 million iso?
    My bad. Gold. Iso have like 2500+ pieces

Do you grind arena?

I grind just about every other arena..
    Neotwism said:

I don't know where your at in the game but it may help to stop leveling up and 5* and 6* champs u don't plan on using right away. For example, I have a 6* Aegon and CapIW and haven't leveled either yet. They need their dupe to be good and I have the 5* version of both at max sig. I have plenty of gold and iso but I'm not in a hurry to use them outside of arena so I think it's best to wait and use my resources on other champs that can help me right away. Anytime I have extra I can either sell it or slowly level them. I hope that makes sense

Unfortunately i have to keep leveling up champs or I'll never have a defense team.. I am currently in an alliance that does not do wars 3 bg in wars but when once I have a decent defense team I plan to start joining wars again..Also nowadays alot of alliances are making 10k + prestige a requirement which I still have yet to reach.. I'm getting close to 10k tho I'm at 9200

My account is just over 2 years old so in order to "do arena" efficiently I would have to rank lower champs but since I rarely rank lower champs (I did rank a few 4 stars last month since the 4 star rank up gems from side quest rewards were expiring) since I dont have alot of champs ranked arena is a big time sink for me

Urkel2 said:

Do you grind arena?

I grind just about every other arena..
    I find that hard to believe. If you're actually grinding arenas you'll almost never have shortage of ISO
    That makes absolutely no sense as arena milestones do not reward iso.. I am a 2 year player as stated before I cannot win arena champs that go for 12-45 mil..
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    yeah im always lacking iso and gold
    4 star featured for 41-60 % is 100 4 star shards 4 star basic can give up to 500 max thats 600 between the 2 if I'm lucky
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

tell my your ways @Esket1t_420 im almost 100% done act 5 and im lacking so much iso
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Neotwism said:

Unfortunately i have to keep leveling up champs or I'll never have a defense team.. I am currently in an alliance that does not do wars 3 bg in wars but when once I have a decent defense team I plan to start joining wars again..Also nowadays alot of alliances are making 10k + prestige a requirement which I still have yet to reach.. I'm getting close to 10k tho I'm at 9200
    An unawakened 6* will not help with getting your prestige over 10k. If you aren't doing war now I wouldn't worry about defenders. I would concentrate on doing arena and incursions as much ass you can to get more champs and resources. You may get lucky and be happy you didn't level up a 6* diablo as a war defender if u pull a better champ before you decide to change alliances to focus on war. Plus those resources can still be sitting and waiting in case u get that champ you are looking for to use them on.