**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Desired Champion

13»

Comments

• 5 star doom would be nice but any good 5 star bleed immune or poison immune would be good
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Ægon, I have a 5* ag for him too with stones to take his ability to lv. 150.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    After treasure island, I want weapon X.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Aegon for Abyss. Can take him straight to R5, awaken, and give him 200 sig. Also Doom.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ghost been wanting her for a very long time.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Any good mystic mutant or tech 5* but if i had to pick a top one from each class, mutant would be domino, mystic doom, and tech guardian.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Quake or doom
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 ★★★
    I need a warlock!
  • After treasure island, I want weapon X.

That's the 1 champ I want but have made peace with the idea of likely never getting. Well... that is unless the requirements for attaining the 5* version are more realistic for the average player vs what was required to get the 6* anyway, lol.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

After treasure island, I want weapon X.

That's the 1 champ I want but have made peace with the idea of likely never getting. Well... that is unless the requirements for attaining the 5* version are more realistic for the average player vs what was required to get the 6* anyway, lol.
    Same, but I would still like him lol
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There's still a lot since I only have a few 5* and 6*s. But two stands out the most, Quake and Doom. My 4* Quake helped me finish the Epic Boss Rush (except the Omega because it looks pretty exhausting for a 4*) and Doom... because Doom.

Discouting God Tiers, I want a Psylocke just because I like her.