**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up suggestions please!

SaiRamSaiRam Posts: 6
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am an old summoner, who completed uncollected 2 years back. But recently started playing again in free time.

Seems like good champs now for end game content are doom, black widow(CW), CAIW, torch, Aegon, omega, corvus, nick fury, ghost, warlock. All new champs, but I don't have any of them. My 15 5*s seems very dud. I tried crystal openings, but all I got was rhino, red skull, yondu, morning star.

Pretty frustrated with my recent pulls as I didn't get any good champs. And only one dupe too, that too ronan :/ .This is my rooster, any rank up suggestions are welcome, I can take two of them to rank 4. Or should I wait for good champs?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Voodoo and Emma
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Emma Frost 100%. Also Voodoo is very good with sig ability as said above. He doesn’t need it but it benefits him hugely. Otherwise I would just rank some 4*s
  • Dummy43Dummy43 Posts: 1
    Yeah I definitely suggest ranking up Emma frost. Has tons of immunities and ok damage output. Morningstar starlord and dr voodoo needs to be awakened to be really good champions.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Absolutely Emma. Immune to almost everything, counters evade, is tanky, has great damage, taunt and concussion, plus a few more niche bits of utility
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    I hate to say this, but do you have the patience to start a new account? Going by people posting rosters on here, new accounts seem to get new champions, whereas if you have an old account, then you'll pull more old champions unless you whale out on featured.
  • I hate to say this, but do you have the patience to start a new account? Going by people posting rosters on here, new accounts seem to get new champions, whereas if you have an old account, then you'll pull more old champions unless you whale out on featured.

Yeah, Even I see that but no dude.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    None of the above. Wait for a better chance, an easy featured crystal this month.