**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO IS THE MOST UNDERRATED CHAMP IN THE GAME!!!

I say Gamora or Dormammu.

Comments

• MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151

Nebula

Nebula
    Never really used her, what's her utility?
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Nebula

Nebula
    She can stack up to 40 shocks, and can completely shut down robots.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Once upon a time I would say Colossus but since the Buff everyone seems to respect him now.

I would say Angela. From personal experience it seems like she's pretty reliable for damage and having a regenerate really makes her worth while when completing quests. She doesn't really have a gimmick where she can decimate someone given the right circumstances but I prefer the straightforward fight vs having to set things up.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Hmmmm there’s a few but I’ll keep a short list

Red Hulk (On his own)

Wasp (when teamed with Havok)

OML (when teamed with Sabretooth)

Starlord (he’s still great to play with)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Jetenyo said:

Once upon a time I would say Colossus but since the Buff everyone seems to respect him now.

I would say Angela. From personal experience it seems like she's pretty reliable for damage and having a regenerate really makes her worth while when completing quests. She doesn't really have a gimmick where she can decimate someone given the right circumstances but I prefer the straightforward fight vs having to set things up.

She does, her sp3 deals damage based on number of buffs she has. Try her in cav eq on that buffed up path after stacking up some of those aptitudes
    . 👍

• Agree that Nebula's one. The trick with her Shock damage is to build up charges and 2 bars of power. Parry then SP2 = dead opponent. Here's an example with my 4* R3 Nebula (maxed her out a while back). You can imagine how much more damage you'd do with a 5* or 6*.
  • Definitely Emma frost
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48

Nebula

Nebula
    Insane Shock damage, triple immune and 100% AAR on robots. Her only downfall is her poor block proficiency
    That downfall is particularly harmful considering she gets all that shock damage after holding block for the majority of the fight.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Nebula and Gamora
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Red Hulk (On his own)

wasp by herself is still really insane. I need to try this synergy tho...
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Moon Kinght
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    iron fist
  • Colossus in my opinion is the most slept on champions.
    Bulmkt said:

Red Hulk (On his own)

Red hulk is awesome

Night Trasher

have him at 5/65 love him to death
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Mordo, Rogue and Ronin

Mordo can hit pretty hard if you spam sp1s.