**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Treasure Island- Full Maps for Legendary/Epic/Master/Heroic

2»

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    wait, why the table is orange? there's no color-changing code in my previous comment ^^"
  • Options
    CapMark2CapMark2 Posts: 40
    Now this is an awesome event with amazing rewards. Kabam needs to do events like this more often .
  • Options
    Anyone ever record what the PI rating is for the last 2 unknown's (Red Cyclops and Namor) ?
  • Options
    Greedo12Greedo12 Posts: 6
    I noticed on epic tier that the platinum pool crystals are still there even though I've completed it already, am I allowed to do it again or will I suspended?
  • Options
    Greedo12 said:

I noticed on epic tier that the platinum pool crystals are still there even though I've completed it already, am I allowed to do it again or will I suspended?

If you initially did some path at the very beginning of the event, before they shut it down for fixing, then once it was fixed they reset them all, allowing you to claim a same reward just one more time now that everything was fixed since then.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR just found the PL value for Namor, it's 17880 PL ^_^
  • Options
    What if i don't wannafight nightcrawler
  • Options

What if i don't wannafight nightcrawler

just do the main path and beat the boss, the quest will reset and hopefully the hidden champion too ^_^
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    But we can take gold in legendary difficulty and exit without beat the boss? So we will have the key back and the gold.... It is possible?
  • Options
    DaMoNarchDaMoNarch Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    They say the boss is random but every time I go down the path to get the 6 star shards it's always Red Magneto and i can't freaking beat him. It's been about 30 times and he keeps beating all my champs. 😭
    Because my strongest champs are Warlock, Colossus, Omega Red, Thing, and Domino. 3 #metal don't stand a chance.
  • Options
    finally, after more than three weeks i've finally found a red cyclops, so the list is complete. I wanted to post a table like before, but it seems that it would be orange again and i don't want to have any problem, so i'll just post a screenshot ^_^

I also put together the PL value for all bosses in Legendary, Epic and Master level ^_^

• Options
    Hey very cool!