**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wanna go for cav. This a good roster?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

What champs am I gonna need? RG is gonna go to r4, Quake might stay at r3 cuz I can't use her

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    QUAKE QUAKE QUAKE
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you can rank her up and learn how to use her, quake will be your main (wo)man for everything up to cav.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rank up Quake
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you'll need a bleed immune champ for cav, but I'm not sure how quake handles those. if I can remember correctly, she should be good, but I'm probably forgetting something
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    edited September 2020
    I think you should wait. Maybe with enough units it’s possible but with only 2 r4s each fight is gonna be super long. Your nick is unduped as well so he loses out on big damage+Cheat death. Plus quake would take FOREVER against crossbones considering she’s only r2, so unless you have insane patience+ skill that will cost you. I did a cavalier run with 3 r4s, one r1 6*, and one r3 5*. I would consider that to be pretty barebones. I think you may need 1-2 months before you try just so you can build up your roster and upgrade your current champs.
  • Options

If you can rank her up and learn how to use her, quake will be your main (wo)man for everything up to cav.

Quake I've heard is not just good for cav

She's good for the Nick Fury Synergy
    Quake is good for cav
  • Options

I think you should wait. Maybe with enough units it’s possible but with only 2 r4s each fight is gonna be super long. Your nick is unduped as well so he loses out on big damage+Cheat death. Plus quake would take FOREVER against crossbones considering she’s only r2, so unless you have insane patience+ skill that will cost you. I did a cavalier run with 3 r4s, one r1 6*, and one r3 5*. I would consider that to be pretty barebones. I think you may need 1-2 months before you try just so you can build up your roster and upgrade your current champs.

I had to beat V3 with a 4* Ghost. I'm good with long fights lol
    Also I tried to do 6.1.1, the fights really don't feel long imo. They were pretty easy with Nick, so I'm hoping the insane damage output of all my characters will be good enough. Maybe I pull a ghost and turn things around. The game is quirky like that
    How good are you with quake? If your gonna go for it you’ll need to be good with quake
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Mordo is great
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    If you can dupe AA, he can handle no retreat 6.1. He's also good for a WS on 15% buffet node on the easy path in the XBones chapter. He might be able to do it unduped too as the damage output is still going to be high. He handled 99% of the non immunity fights for me but he was 5/65.

If you're not great with Quake you'll need a double immune and ideally some sort of robot counter - nebula worked great for me for 6.1.2 and i think i used sentinel himself for 6.1.6 or a medusa
  • Options
    You can only use 5* and 6* in Act6.1 to get cavalier. Quake is the best option in that roster. You can upgrade Nick fury too, he has good synergy with Quake. Archangel would be another good option. His DPS is insane if the opponent is not immune.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

Nick HB RG AA and Sorceror Supreme are ones I want to use

As others have said you'll need a bleed immune and maybe want to get that Quake up and running she'll help a lot..
    But most importantly..
    I believe in you! Now go get that title! :-)