**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much of the Cav EQ have you done so far?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    In the process of Exploration
    Definitely going to 100% the entire event - However I think more important dialogue stems in to the 4* challenge fun yes, ethical no and time friendly certainly not
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    Aside from some notably problematic fights (I'm looking at you 3.1 Magik boss), the difficulty felt like it was between 6.1 and Var 2/3/5 for me. I put a signficant amount of units into revives (benefits of arena grinding) in 3.1 mostly because of the boss fight, just because I don't want to go through the paths again everytime I run out of champs to fight her.

Not focusing on the rewards, which could really use some improvement, I found it as a good training ground for tougher content. I'm currently chilling on UC EQ exploration and will head back to Var 5 for Chap 3 exploration for full explo rewards.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    First 3 maps, 1 run only.
    not sure how much more I'm going to tackle ..

trying to take Warlock down with only 4*'s was .... difficult for me .. O.o
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Hieitaku said:

Aside from some notably problematic fights (I'm looking at you 3.1 Magik boss), the difficulty felt like it was between 6.1 and Var 2/3/5 for me. I put a signficant amount of units into revives (benefits of arena grinding) in 3.1 mostly because of the boss fight, just because I don't want to go through the paths again everytime I run out of champs to fight her.

Not focusing on the rewards, which could really use some improvement, I found it as a good training ground for tougher content. I'm currently chilling on UC EQ exploration and will head back to Var 5 for Chap 3 exploration for full explo rewards.

Truly Insightful, my Insightful friend.
    I did really well on the Magik fight the first time, but then every fight after that was problematic for me as well because I stopped bringing Doom (each slot after my first run went to a Biohazard counter, save one for Torch).
    I have one path left on that quest (Power Shield node) and it looks like it's going to be Claire* Voyant cheese. Curse of Blood + SP2 + Power Shield node = regeneration for days!
    All in all, this was also the only quest I kind of struggled with, rest so far have been fun.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Fully Explored
    Waiting for next month
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Fully Explored
    Not gonna worry about the 4 star challenge though.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Nearly done but what a grind, won’t be doing the 4* challenge as many of my 4* counters aren’t r5 And don’t want to take 4 hours for that one task (and spend units) would have been better if it had less paths like the easy eq
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Completion only
    phil56201 said:

Completion on chapters 2 and 3. Exploration chapter 1. Undecided if I'll go further or not. The effort vs rewards vs a swollen thumb are weighing in on me.

I am in a similar situation. Also annoying when I have time but I can’t do the cavalier level with some counters are stuck in AW/AQ.
  • Options
    3 paths left boys!
    3.2 is definitely the most fun!
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Fully Explored
    Fun
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    1 path left
  • Options

Im in the process, doing uncollected too inbetween to keep my moral on a level. Will feel down if it did Cav 100% and Uncollected 0% lol uncollected is around 60% done, when i get less time i do a quick path in UC and when i get abit more time i do a run in Cav difficulty.

Yeah you should definitely do Uncollected.
    I wouldn't say no to an extra 2500 6x shards, 9,000 T5BC and 6x T4CC.
  • Options
    Fully Explored
    I actually quite liked CEQ overall. The different quest buffs had me using different parts my roster instead of just the same squad.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I've done 1 path so far, decided to focus on getting uncollected done first since those rewards are still useful and at this point pretty easy to get. May go for completion not sure how difficult it might be but if not may just focus on chapter 1 exploration instead.
  • Options

I actually quite liked CEQ overall. The different quest buffs had me using different parts my roster instead of just the same squad.

Same. It's been a great month so far. Kabam really came through.
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Fully Explored
    I also did the special cavalier event for the extra 10% tier 5cc
  • Options
    Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31
    Fully Explored
    Fully explored, it was very funny and not so hard (with a complete roster of 5/65). I've done the 4 stars objective too, that I liked very much, it was very challenging and fun for me. The only bad thing: rewards. The exploration requires 7/8 hours maybe and rewards (expecially for the objective) are underestimated.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Completion only
    I wish I could change my vote for this one...
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Fully Explored
    Done everything and 4* Event too it is very doable even with 4*s

(the right ones /)
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Completion only
    Only reason being I've got other stuff to explore this month
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    fully explored CAV and UC 100%. its been a long month. now exploring master, only needs last quest with Apoc and then it would be fully explored.