**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The god tier champion you absolutely despise

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not so much in Questing, but in War for sure. Nothing worse than trying to take down Mixmaster and missing an Evade.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Quake. You don't even fight.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Quake
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Quake, magneto, sunspot to a lesser degree.

Just boring to use.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Omega Red. It's frustrating to see the spores going down, especially without DX/Saber synergy but he still powerful to me
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Quake
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Oh boy. Where’d you want to start? I don’t like champs the community overrates. It makes me despise a champ. I hate people getting more credit than they deserve

Corvus - He is just not as good as everyone says he is, especially without suicides. And the first fight makes me want to throw my phone

Colossus - He’s not the best mutant ffs. Great damage with synergies, but has an awful crit rate, and his utility is 2 niche immunities, 2 good immunities and an armour up, which is useful in... *checks notes*...one matchup

Havok - Once again overrated. Not a top 5 mutant by any stretch of the imagination.

Iceman - My OG hate. Not relevant these days, but I wa so excited to pull him, and he just...was rubbish. The damage was weak, and the utility just wasn’t that helpful
  • Options
    guilly2099
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Oh boy. Where’d you want to start? I don’t like champs the community overrates. It makes me despise a champ. I hate people getting more credit than they deserve

Corvus - He is just not as good as everyone says he is, especially without suicides. And the first fight makes me want to throw my phone

Colossus - He’s not the best mutant ffs. Great damage with synergies, but has an awful crit rate, and his utility is 2 niche immunities, 2 good immunities and an armour up, which is useful in... *checks notes*...one matchup

Havok - Once again overrated. Not a top 5 mutant by any stretch of the imagination.

Iceman - My OG hate. Not relevant these days, but I wa so excited to pull him, and he just...was rubbish. The damage was weak, and the utility just wasn’t that helpful

Not a fan of corvus and I don't think iceman has had much value for a very long time.
    Colossus and havok on the other hand are better in practice than on paper.

Colossus' crit rate sucks but with the Emma frost synergy you'll throw enough specials that it really doesn't matter. Armour break immunity is niche but it comes in handy for havok and aarkus matchups and the armours themselves have use in buffed up so no not just one matchup. Bleed/incinerate/coldsnap immunities come up enough that I wouldn't call any of them niche. He's definitely not the best with magneto coming in and bumping everyone down a spot

Havok was 5th imo with how many matchups he could cover and the utilities he has. But with magnetos buff there's not much argument for him anymore
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Right now, Ghost and Hulkbuster, too depend on the AI doing the right action.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Not a fan of corvus and I don't think iceman has had much value for a very long time.

Colossus' crit rate sucks but with the Emma frost synergy you'll throw enough specials that it really doesn't matter. Armour break immunity is niche but it comes in handy for havok and aarkus matchups and the armours themselves have use in buffed up so no not just one matchup. Bleed/incinerate/coldsnap immunities come up enough that I wouldn't call any of them niche. He's definitely not the best with magneto coming in and bumping everyone down a spot

Havok was 5th imo with how many matchups he could cover and the utilities he has. But with magnetos buff there's not much argument for him anymore
    That’s the thing with Colossus for me. He relies so heavily on the Omega and Emma synergies, both of which I would rather use for matchups. Emma for immunities, Omega for more general matchups. Armour break immunity isn’t really useful in Aarkus since he’s immune to coldsnap anyway. And the coldsnap immunity is useful for Iceman and that’s kind of it unless I’m missing something

I don’t think Havok was 5th but I agree, definitely not after Magneto
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    For me it’s quake.

I love her for one. She has a ton of uses and is amazing overall.

BUT

I can only really use her in the hardest content because her play style takes way to much focus and both my hands. Seriously I can’t just chill and use her. I have to focus and make sure I’m really paying attention which keeps her off my team unless I’m grinding something like Act 6 or there is a specific need to not touch the opponent or give them any power for a fight.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

That’s the thing with Colossus for me. He relies so heavily on the Omega and Emma synergies, both of which I would rather use for matchups. Emma for immunities, Omega for more general matchups. Armour break immunity isn’t really useful in Aarkus since he’s immune to coldsnap anyway. And the coldsnap immunity is useful for Iceman and that’s kind of it unless I’m missing something

I don’t think Havok was 5th but I agree, definitely not after Magneto
    I guess that's just personal preference, I've always liked wasp more than ghost but 90% of the time I bring them into a quest I'm using ghost because shes the better lane clearer. cold snap immunity is also useful for freezer burn (i tend to hit into block a lot for openings)and a couple of nodes in 6.4.

I used to make a case for Havok being 5th because of how versatile he is.non contact attacks for thorns/electro, high dot, energy resistance, incinerate immunity, lots of debuffs for diss track and mitigating healing with despair, burst damage sp3, passive power gain and low hit playstyle lets him bypass a lot of problem fights.
    Magneto is too meta defining to not make it into the top spot though
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ghost

Corvus. I find him boring.

pretty much these two for me too
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I hate warlock