**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy paths for cavalier difficulty

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone know which paths are the easiest.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The path that has one less node on it when you click it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

except for that one life transfer one
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    ItsDamien said:

In general, probably yes. But not necessarily. In apoc quest, easiest when using nullify champ seemed to be the path that gave buff when you knocked down the opponent. Much quicker route to max prowess
    Noodes_ said:

ItsDamien said:

In general, probably yes. But not necessarily. In apoc quest, easiest when using nullify champ seemed to be the path that gave buff when you knocked down the opponent. Much quicker route to max prowess
    Ease is subjective to roster though.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    That’s exactly the point. And very much the opposite of your original comment
    Noodes_ said:

Not exactly. Objectively the path with less nodes should be the easiest by definition as there's less to contend with, if you don't have the favourable match ups. Subjectively the easiest is whatever benefits your roster the most.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Noodes_ said:

Not exactly. Objectively the path with less nodes should be the easiest by definition as there's less to contend with, if you don't have the favourable match ups. Subjectively the easiest is whatever benefits your roster the most.
    I think I agree with this. Kabam made it “easy” according to the dev diary’s I think. With less things to try and counter
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    But I think the paths with the least amount of nodes on it are the easy paths, any fights are just fights and you would have encountered them either way.

It makes it worse when you are dealing with 3 node combinations then you have to dig into your roster