**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost is #metal....but why though?

She is clearly based off of Ghost in the movie Ant Man and the Wasp (based on design and release date). And if I remember clearly, the suit is used to control powers she gained from being in contact with vague quantum whatever. But neither the quantum whatevers, nor her suit, were explicitly mentioned to even contain metal. And even if her suit did contain some metal, it looks 99% non-metallic fanbric. So what exactly justifies her #metal tag? Even a #mercenary tag feels more appropriate.

Comments

• DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    I was wondering the exact same thing @DPXFistheGOAT
    And I don’t know if you have noticed guys but also Antman and Wasp have the #metal
    It really doesn’t make any sense to me lol
    Especially when we have characters like BPCW and Killmonger which literally have vibranium armours but no #metal tag 😂
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    That is just movie lore. In the game she is metal, and that is the answer you will get from anyone

Her suit is metal, if she was, well, not wearing her suit, then she wouldn't. People who are metal just for suits include Doom

Ok and what about BPCW, OG Black Panther and Killmonger?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It's funny now that Metal is a useful tag and people can't use their favourite champs against 2 characters as well as they used to, instead of you know.... using someone else, they complain.

Also just look at her helmet and tell me that there's no metal. Glowing red eyes without the use of metals? Come on now.
    edited September 2020

Magneto can't control vibranium

Ok but we aren’t discussing about whether or not Magneto is able to control vibranium... Duh!
    Vibranium is a metal so there should be definitely a #metal tag on BPCW and Killmonger
    Then maybe make an Easter egg... For example when using Magneto against them there won’t be the “magnetised” pop up
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Donrefre said:

Ok but we aren’t discussing about whether or not Magneto is able to control vibranium... Duh!
    Vibranium is a metal so there should be definitely a #metal tag on BPCW and Killmonger
    Then maybe make an Easter egg... For example when using Magneto against them there won’t be the “magnetised” pop up
    Do you want Kabam to work?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Donrefre said:

No.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    There are many illogical metal champs.Ghost isn't one of them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Also, why is the AoU version of Ultron tagged Metal? Isn't he composed of vibranium?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I did this fight today, was curious and this seemed like an ok place rather than making a new thread.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Also, why is the AoU version of Ultron tagged Metal? Isn't he composed of vibranium?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread, but I did this fight today, was curious and this seemed like an ok place rather than making a new thread.

AOU Vision is made of several things, one of which is Vibranium.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Not gonna lie, the magneto buff makes havok an even better counter to him since the safeguard from his sig no more applies to special 3's from the opponent.

Havok has always, and will continue to be my go-to door for denying Magnetos..

You guys just have to accept the changes, and adapt to it.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    It is pointless to discuss this. Kabam said it, so be it this way. Logically she shouldn't be #metal but since White Mags spotlight literally say "he can stop bleeding by controlling his blood", it is useless to try any arguments
  • Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    But yet ghost rider has metal chains around him and yet he’s not #metal 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    why is thor #metal his armor and hammer isnt made from metal
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Main point is, magneto doesn’t even need metal in someone to defeat them. He can use surrounding metal to defeat hero non-metal champ. That's how he is doing it for so long. If they are metal, they just can't even fight magneto. It’s a auto win for magneto. But here we are in game.