**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Horsemen colossus?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/cFJHapJDgPo

also uploading his alll RoL fights including wolvie and surely making cyclops a horsemen as well!!

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    where is colossus?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    no click bait.. sorry again 😞wish i could edit it 😖
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Kalantak said:
    Is his singularity required?

Kalantak said:
    Is his singularity required?
    yeh rampup is much smaller n prof x n apoc also has their unique uses . pretty good trio in future wars hopefully on some paths
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    In terms of what is happening, is it mainly quicker ramp up to Armor buffs as well as increased special damage?

By becoming a Horseman of Apocalypse, Colossus gets an increase to offensive ability accuracy. Does that simply mean he is guaranteed stun on SP1 and gain additional armor buffs on SP2, or how does that come into play.

From Prof X, he gains the Birthright synergy (increased special attack damage) and Drug I synergy (poison resistance and additional armor buff at start). Again, it seems like a prowess and quicker ramp up type picture.

In your opinion, is Prof X or Apocalypse more essential?
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    altavista said:

In terms of what is happening, is it mainly quicker ramp up to Armor buffs as well as increased special damage?

By becoming a Horseman of Apocalypse, Colossus gets an increase to offensive ability accuracy. Does that simply mean he is guaranteed stun on SP1 and gain additional armor buffs on SP2, or how does that come into play.

From Prof X, he gains the Birthright synergy (increased special attack damage) and Drug I synergy (poison resistance and additional armor buff at start). Again, it seems like a prowess and quicker ramp up type picture.

In your opinion, is Prof X or Apocalypse more essential?

Good questions! My read is that the prowess buff Is most important Component to his damage output potential. Other mutants have it in their base kit but those who don’t are getting a whole new attack-boosting mechanic added to already potent champs. Prowess can often be enhanced boosted by other synergies (or hacks, in case of incursions), so provides wider range of damage output potential. Colossus, Domino, AA are the three who immediately come to mind as getting the most benefit from becoming horseman.

I have Colossus 6* r2 unduped. 4* Apocalypse. 3* Prof X. The horseman synergy made it feel like he was duped. His dupe helps w ramping and stabilizing his armor ups, so there’s that. He goes unblockable on every parry/heavy, cause he’s purifying the stun, so along w the sp2 he’s just super-op unblockable battering ram. I don’t think sp1 stun was guaranteed but admittedly I didn’t use it much, the SP2’s are so irresistibly destructive. He also goes unstoppable when they first hit you. Usual tankiness. Going through ROL kinda felt like just a little above the daily catalyst quests difficulty.

This makes me think the Apocalyspe synergy is the crucial one here. And might be the most value-boosting synergy in the game.

Keep in mind professor x synergy is based on his cerebro charges. So if u can fight w him and win then his boost might be better at 4 cerebro charges. So maybe at 5* 6* rarity Professor X is better, but otherwise Apocalypse provides more immediate and impactful boost.

Apocalypse you need 4 genetic code to activate horseman, but u can get those bringing mr sinister, cable or Kang. And Cable is a good champ now( w apocalypse synergy). Tho u still need to spend a revive if ur not gonna fight w apoc.

I haven’t gotten to test the utility of the poison resistance, but for colossus could see preferring prof x specifically for that as well
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Miyagi said:

altavista said:

KT1 used Prof x without apoc to take down realm of legends wolverine with a 3* Colossus. Synergy was Prof X, Emma, White Mags, and Omega Red

Doesn’t white mags not help colossus as much as others cause u lose the big fury from purifying stun?

both ramped would overall provide (that is useful for colossus)
    - 1 prowess - 50%+ special attack(apoc- can be even more effective for incursions)
    - upto 100%+ special from prof X(here its 75% since i didnt wanna waste any revive on anyone)
    - 72% bleed resistance(more regen from suicide masteries)
    - 30% ability accuracy (helps to make expiring armors into permanent ones)
    - small unblockable buff that lasts just about 0.2 seconds after heavy so if u r quick enough might help u get another combo with massive fury from heavy)
    - so basicaly faster rampup, 150%+ increase on specials (which is great for many champs even cyclops is getting 35k sp1s at R4 )