**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help

Abhi1307Abhi1307 Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everyone. I have been a very happy player since last 1 year. I have always been satisfied with Kabam and everyone who plays mcoc. But today I need you guys to help me out. 2 of my friends with the acc name @Brunothesaint and @kishangohil got hacked my someone. We managed to change the passwords but the hacker sold all of their 4* significantly reducing Team power and prestige. I ask all of you humbly to help me out with this issue. I don’t want to take any action against the hacker. But I would ask you all to help me appeal to the kabam team to help us get our hard earned 4* characters back.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    why would you hack a mcoc account? Hack into something important, not a video game. Total waste of hacking talent.
  • Options
    Hey Abhi1307, if they haven't already, your friends should review THIS article. If they have any further questions or concerns about this topic, they should reach out to our Support Team for assistance.

Our Support Team can be contacted by clicking HERE. Alternatively, they can be contacted from within the game by clicking on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.