**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What have you done kabam ?

The gap from when a heavy animation ends to launching a special has been made so thin with this new update , that now when trying to intercept the AI after it’s heavy animation results in eating a special almost 90% of the time

I understand you guys update the AI behaviour every update , but this feels really cheap and highly geared towards item use

What used to work ever since I started playing this game 3 years ago has been changed So suddenly

Just wanted to know why take away this opportunity to attack from the players ?

And yeah , I’m not imagining things , it’s real

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    this only happened like three times to me after the update, maybe its just for certain champions
  • Options
    AdixRaj said:

I’ve played for soo long , got the timing down into my subconscious, won’t bother posting a video , but kabam knows what I’m saying

It’s perfectly legit too , it’s their game , just wanted to know what was the need to do this ??

A lot of people operate on the same assumptions you're using here: that Kabam does all kinds of things deliberately for some nefarious reason or another just to mess with the players, so you don't have to provide any evidence or examples of what you're seeing because it should be obvious to them what you're talking about, as it must be some deliberate thing designed to mess with you.

Often, in fact probably most of the time, timing changes are due to changes in the underlying game engine, or side effects of other changes not directly intended to change the timing. So if you can't describe specifics, your anecdote is going to be ignored. I have no idea what you're talking about, and you've provided no information that would allow someone to either replicate the problem or be on the look out for it except vaguely, so I'm forced to more or less ignore it myself. I'll keep it in the back of my mind, but honestly most people won't even do that, nor should they really.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    To OP.....

According to some persons posting on this thread you need to either;

1) Tape every fight you do to gain video evidence

Or

2) Become psychic so you know when the glitch will occur and you tape that fight.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    One last thing OP, if you develop this psychic ability will you actually do a fight that will glitch and eat a 5 hit combo to death, just so you can tape it?