**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments on my luck??

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
Out of my 8 5*, 3 of them are beyond god tier( hyperion, archangel, capiw), 1 solid god tier(havok), 3 high demi-god tier(mephisto, rulk, winter soldier) and 1 from the pretty useful tier( storm). How do think has my luck been??

Comments on my luck?? 58 votes

Excellent!!
65%
TensioLvernon15manveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureScopeotoe987Legendboy2411xxKyojinxxheartbreakid_22RookiieRamadaKill_GreyEtjamaEsket1t_420Lion101Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDretlleFiiNCHStellanBawa69 38 votes
Not bad
31%
RyandoomAlex13369playinggameletDenzel116MaxGamingJChanceH9Iron_Patriot_is_litRazeStrikeMephistoFaseehŘïdđhįmodishika123Gr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcShøckerHelluvaPull[Deleted User]Dragfire1760 18 votes
Poor
3%
SatsuiNoHadouValentinos13 2 votes

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Excellent!!
    excellent luck, i didn't get a useful 5* till i opened 15 crystals
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Thank you!!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Not bad
    I mean my first 8 5* were god tiers but that is still pretty amazing
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Excellent!!
    Very nice luck you have my friend

Very nice luck you have my friend

Thank you, @Agent_X_zzz !!
    Crcrcrc said:

I mean my first 8 5* were god tiers but that is still pretty amazing

Thank you, @Crcrcrc !!
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Excellent!!
    My first 5 star was heimdall, then it was ddn and then storm, then ddn+storm duped and then the first decent five star I got was archangel, now I awakened him using the gem from black widow event in may, he’s at rank 4 with thing and vtd
    Lion101 said:

My first 5 star was heimdall, then it was ddn and then storm, then ddn+storm duped and then the first decent five star I got was archangel, now I awakened him using the gem from black widow event in may, he’s at rank 4 with thing and vtd

Ohh, glad i didn't have to face ddn😇
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Excellent!!
    Well, I would actually rate Havok as a beyond god tier. Especially for a fairly newer roster, and progressing players.
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, I would actually rate Havok as a beyond god tier. Especially for a fairly newer roster, and progressing players.

I agree with you @Kill_Grey , but my words are with respect to the seatin's tier list. I love havok and especially his sp3!! I even considered ranking him up over archangel at point, but im yet to be uncollected, and i thought as can help me more with the dots, ofcourse, with the suggestions and advice of many good players.☺

Bruh, don't say me your 15th 5* was doom, was it??
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Excellent!!

Kill_Grey said:

I agree with you @Kill_Grey , but my words are with respect to the seatin's tier list. I love havok and especially his sp3!! I even considered ranking him up over archangel at point, but im yet to be uncollected, and i thought as can help me more with the dots, ofcourse, with the suggestions and advice of many good players.☺
    Can't go wrong with either one. I've got both as rank 4 5*s, and they've been putting in massive work.

But I would rank up a Havok over an unduped archangel tho.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Archangel will be your MVP in completing and exploring Act 5, particularly 5.3.
    Guys any suggestions on how to use capiw??
    I've maxed him for rank 1 as of now
    Trying my best to get another 5* by this week, so im not being hasty about anything from now. Can he outnumber my domino in damage,When he can get up to rank 2 Max?? My domino is a 4* max
    Excellent!!

Bruh, don't say me your 15th 5* was doom, was it??
    Nope
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Not bad
    Stop basing the value of a champ based on seatins tier list.
    Excellent!!

They are useful though

You maybe right, but as a beginner, im not sure who else has made tier list, which is proper to some extent. I checked out lagacy's tier list too, but it wasn't much reliable. But tour absolutely right on saying not to depend on anyone's tier lists.