**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for something relaxed 😎, Looking for something different and casual. 😊

Well I am here to look for an alliance which is pretty relaxed but grinding.Looking for Map 3 . Want to avoid wars but can do couple of them.
Well let me tell you my conditions
1) Map 3
2) Optional wars but if you want me I can join couple of them
3) I have deleted both discord and line, so don't have any communication app. If you want I can set up discord but not line at all.
4) I was a leader of an ally before but I was tired of handling everything, so I don't want alliance to be like kind off business type or whatever.

I just want to enjoy the game and not like AQ, AW, DEFENDERS, PATHS, DONATIONS blah blah blah. I just want to go back to how I was before. Kind of like I want to be a noob again lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. So yeah that's pretty much everything here's my profile if you need them.

Comments

• Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399 β˜…
    Hey @AGENTBWL sounds good mate but I am not gonna download line, I have been using line for several years but as I said I want to relax and I just got rid of line so I am not getting it back again. So if it's compulsory then sorry mate. :(
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147 β˜…
    edited September 2020
    We'd be happy to have you, we're currently on map 2 AQ (with mods) but I'm looking to bump a BG up to map 3 pretty soon. We run 2 war BGs (Bronze 1 last season) with gaps in assignment for the unassigned people to join, so it's optional but if we're running low for a war or 2 I'd expect you to join if I asked. You can add me in game (Lobster44) if you have any questions, or our tag is LOBRT if you want to join.
  • Options
    WindsnrosesWindsnroses Posts: 18 β˜…
    Hey, we are group of exhausted few with similar mindset. We literally do not have any requirement and we do not even message each other in-game. As you said just want to enjoy the game. Recently there is ton of content that can be played without thinking much of AQ, AW. We do enjoy playing AW and even with low participation almost reached silver 2. Much said, just check TAG RA05 description if that suits you.
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524 β˜…
    Want something different, something casual? ever tried windsurfing...
  • Options
    Hey @Staunton can I know more about your ally??
  • Options

This is my updated profile. And reached 5k prestige. Yay πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š.