Where is level up event?

When will this randomness end in solo events?
«1

Comments

  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,160 ★★★★★
    edited September 18
    Was happy that I was finally going to take up my Guilly 2099 to rank 5 after arena wins.
    Only to login to meet EQ completion...

    Welp, another 24 hours to go, smh
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 429 ★★★
    edited September 18
    not another post about this smh
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 519 ★★★
    You’d imagine that level up is so popular because it requires the least effort.
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 732 ★★★★
    100100 said:

    When will this randomness end in solo events?

    *whispers*

    It's right behind you
  • 100100100100 Posts: 95
    Still nothing
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,160 ★★★★★
    Check this out:


    Like, wtf?! It's been over one week since we saw level up. Is this deliberate? I'd like believe it is.
    I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,179 ★★★★
    How is level up event?
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 167 ★★
    Don't get it why only level up event becomes a victim of randomness.
  • tkhan08 said:

    Don't get it why only level up event becomes a victim of randomness.

    Every other event suffers the same
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Kyuff said:

    Shamir51 said:

    You’d imagine that level up is so popular because it requires the least effort.

    It is so popular because a Min/Max player ONLY level champions during the Level Up event.

    That means it’s frustrating to wait when ready to level that new shiny.
    Genuine question- what do you mean by Min/Max player?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 782 ★★★
    I leveled up ghost last level up, that was 5 days ago. Thats not a real long time
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 40
    should have a level-up event every day.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 6,331 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

    Kyuff said:

    Shamir51 said:

    You’d imagine that level up is so popular because it requires the least effort.

    It is so popular because a Min/Max player ONLY level champions during the Level Up event.

    That means it’s frustrating to wait when ready to level that new shiny.
    Genuine question- what do you mean by Min/Max player?
    Ive heard it used as someone who optimizes everything as much as possible, but I think the original meaning is a little different
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,160 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

    Please stop these posts its random just wait you arent losing much rewards from just ranking up your champs now.

    I'm trying to maximize my unit gain as much as possible, as I've missed ALL the units on the summoner appreciation calendar due to exams.

    So yeah, you should understand why I'm a bit agitated about this.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Arsoz said:

    Please stop these posts its random just wait you arent losing much rewards from just ranking up your champs now.

    I'm trying to maximize my unit gain as much as possible, as I've missed ALL the units on the summoner appreciation calendar due to exams.

    So yeah, you should understand why I'm a bit agitated about this.
    But weren’t you also the same person that said

    “I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!”?

    Surely there’s enough there to cover you for 2, if not 3, level up events!
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 589 ★★★
    Yes it is annoying it can highly agitate people's rank up schedules
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 3,160 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

    Kill_Grey said:

    Arsoz said:

    Please stop these posts its random just wait you arent losing much rewards from just ranking up your champs now.

    I'm trying to maximize my unit gain as much as possible, as I've missed ALL the units on the summoner appreciation calendar due to exams.

    So yeah, you should understand why I'm a bit agitated about this.
    But weren’t you also the same person that said

    “I've got 2 6*s to level up, a rank 5 5* to level up, a new 5* champ toe level up, some new 4*s to level up, and another 5* to level up all the way from rank 1 to 3!”?

    Surely there’s enough there to cover you for 2, if not 3, level up events!
    Exactly, lol. I just need one to start, and that one is what we've been waiting for.
Sign In or Register to comment.