**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up + Crystal Advice for Act 6 Exploration

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Alright, so today I knocked out Act 6 completion. But I'm not done, I'm hungry for more. Act 6 Exploration! But with harder content comes a need to make some big rank ups! Luckily, after completing Act 6, I am now overflowing on T2 alphas and T5 basics and I have almost 8 million gold, so I can make a ton of rank-ups! I've heard in the past that there's a lot of niche fights in Act 6, so for all of you who know of such things, please advise me on who would be helpful in Act 6 Exploration. Also, please advise me on which dual class crystals I should go for or if I should just go for basics. I am planning to explore Act 6 in this order: 6.1, 6.3/6.4, 6.2.

Here is my roster:

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099!
  • Options
    MrRum619MrRum619 Posts: 2
    Sym supreme and HT
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Guilly 2099!

I can't wait to r5 her, I'm just waiting on iso!
  • Options
    MrRum619 said:

Sym supreme and HT

I was thinking of those as well. Thanks.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Guilly 2099!

Same here. Plus tier 1 alpha and tier 4 CC 😤
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Guilly 2099!

Same here. Plus tier 1 alpha and tier 4 CC 😤
    I hate it when T1 alphas and T4CCs hold me back from making rank ups. 😂
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I have 6.1 and 6.2 100% rn and am working on my 6.3 100%. You’ll need to have counters to all the bosses and counters for all the pain points in Act 6. You seriously need buff control so I’d say rank SymSupreme, you need the capability to one shot bosses like Darkhawk and Mysterio so I’d say rank Torch as well. Guillotine 2099 would work wonders on Acid Wash Mysterio so ranking her is essential as well (she is also able to one shot Havok a lot more effectively than Colossus when you play her well). You need power control so Magik would be pretty helpful. Overall, the one thing I imagine you’ll struggle most with is either Spectre VTD or Buffed Up SymSupreme. I haven’t finished 6.3 or 6.4 100% yet so I do not know what you’ll need for those chapters completely. Good luck, you’re going to need it.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    You need to fill out your roster,
    For 6.1 and 6.3 exploration I'd rank
    Guillotine 2099
    Magik
    Havok
    Sym supreme
    Sentinel
    Storm X could come in handy but I'd put her on the back burner
    Open mutant/skill dual crystals(magneto, Aegon,NF)are really useful for exploration of 6.1 6.3/6.4
    For 6.2 exploration Ghost with synergies went pretty much everywhere so open cosmic/tech and science/mystic when you're approaching it.
  • Options

I have 6.1 and 6.2 100% rn and am working on my 6.3 100%. You’ll need to have counters to all the bosses and counters for all the pain points in Act 6. You seriously need buff control so I’d say rank SymSupreme, you need the capability to one shot bosses like Darkhawk and Mysterio so I’d say rank Torch as well. Guillotine 2099 would work wonders on Acid Wash Mysterio so ranking her is essential as well (she is also able to one shot Havok a lot more effectively than Colossus when you play her well). You need power control so Magik would be pretty helpful. Overall, the one thing I imagine you’ll struggle most with is either Spectre VTD or Buffed Up SymSupreme. I haven’t finished 6.3 or 6.4 100% yet so I do not know what you’ll need for those chapters completely. Good luck, you’re going to need it.

Thanks a lot man. This really helped. So then I'll be r5ing Torch, Guillotine 2099, and Sym Supreme. Very nice. And I'll r4 Magik. Do I need Void for anything or will Torch do most of the work? How am I supposed to beat buffed up Sym Supreme anyway?
  • Options

Guillotine 2099
    Magik
    Havok
    Sym supreme
    Sentinel
    Open mutant/skill dual crystals(magneto, Aegon,NF)are really useful for exploration of 6.1 6.3/6.4
    For 6.2 exploration Ghost with synergies went pretty much everywhere so open cosmic/tech and science/mystic when you're approaching it.

Awesome, thanks for this. I will be r5ing Sym Supreme for sure as I need a buff control champ. Magik for power control. Guillotine 2099 for annoying bosses and nodes. Havok for burst sp3 damage. Idk about Sentinel because I find his build up tedious unawakened. I don't have a skill awakening gem tho so Aegon and Nick Fury won't be doing too much for me right out of the gate.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Should I unlock willpower even tho I don't run suicides? I wanna save as many units as possible so that I have them for Act 6 exploration but if it's really good then I'll get it. I would only get one point.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Guillotine 2099
    Magik
    Havok
    Sym supreme
    Sentinel

Awesome, thanks for this. I will be r5ing Sym Supreme for sure as I need a buff control champ. Magik for power control. Guillotine 2099 for annoying bosses and nodes. Havok for burst sp3 damage. Idk about Sentinel because I find his build up tedious unawakened. I don't have a skill awakening gem tho so Aegon and Nick Fury won't be doing too much for me right out of the gate.
    Sentinel comes in handy for 6.3 thunderstruck lane but hulkbuster could be viable as well
    Best pray the calendar awakening gem is skill or explore some variants because Aegon comes in handy for a fair few tricky fights and lanes i.e buffed up symbiote supreme. Colossus can work as well with a couple of revives.
    Guillotine will come in handy for a lot so far she's solod 6.2 sinister, 6.3 IMIW, havok and Mysterio in my exploration.
    If you manage to awaken void rank him up as well
    I think storm X is your only shock immune so you're going to need her for some lanes
  • Options

Guillotine 2099
    Magik
    Havok
    Sym supreme
    Sentinel

Sentinel comes in handy for 6.3 thunderstruck lane but hulkbuster could be viable as well
    Best pray the calendar awakening gem is skill or explore some variants because Aegon comes in handy for a fair few tricky fights and lanes i.e buffed up symbiote supreme. Colossus can work as well with a couple of revives.
    Guillotine will come in handy for a lot so far she's solod 6.2 sinister, 6.3 IMIW, havok and Mysterio in my exploration.
    If you manage to awaken void rank him up as well
    I think storm X is your only shock immune so you're going to need her for some lanes
    You know your stuff, dang! Thank you!

I do have a science awakening gem that I could use on Void right now but I'm waiting till I rank him up because I haven't found a use for him so far.

Storm X is really cool, I'll be happy to rank her up.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Thanks a lot man. This really helped. So then I'll be r5ing Torch, Guillotine 2099, and Sym Supreme. Very nice. And I'll r4 Magik. Do I need Void for anything or will Torch do most of the work? How am I supposed to beat buffed up Sym Supreme anyway?
    I'm pretty sure that Torch is a better option than Void for pretty much everything you'll need Void for. There are a few matchups but not many and without a duped Void you're better off using Torch. Buffed Up SymSupreme is beatable w/ Ghost, Colossus, or Aegon.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

Should I unlock willpower even tho I don't run suicides? I wanna save as many units as possible so that I have them for Act 6 exploration but if it's really good then I'll get it. I would only get one point.

ive heard that there are a lot of non damging debuffs that come on you in act six so wp might be worth unlocking just so you can heal from them and conserve health pots.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Rhino is god tier, so him, right?
  • Options

Rhino is god tier, so him, right?

• Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    How's prison