**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeing Red node bugged for Omega Red

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that Omega Red's ability to prevent Purify can cause this to happen and that his abilities are working correctly.

Please elaborate on how Omega Red’s ability to affect the opponents ability to purify a debuff is preventing my OR from converting bleeds on him to prowess as stated by the node. It has nothing to do with 10 spores either because I just tested it and had the same issue with 0 spores on the opponent.
    Your last bit is incorrect, post a video of it...

Here is a video of OR Pruifying the bleeds at 0 spores:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abq4-plQGNY

Death Factor

While near the opponent, Omega Red inflicts 1 Death Spore every .5 second(s) up to a maximum of 10. Once the opponent is out of range they lose 1 Death Spore every .15 second(s). Death Spores are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
    Each Death Spore lowers the opponent’s Armor Rating by 105 and reduces their chance to Purify debuffs by 10%.
    Death Spores struggle to effect mechanical components and are inflicted 4 times slower against Robots.
    ddavi988 said:

OR ability is to reduce the opponents' abilty to purify debuff no? Not the other way around? Or am I reading that incorrectly?

A node is an modified defender ability, since it is an defender ability doing the purification it can be shut down by AAR
    I don’t need to post a video. They can recreate it easily to test. Zero spores and still zero bleeds converted.
    except I just posted a video, zero spores and bleeds were converted, so if it was as easy as you claim then my video should match your statement, but it didnt, disproving you.
    You only proved the node works sometimes, nothing more.
    If the node works "some times" then it is not easy to recreate and test as you claimed, and you need to provide prof of it not working. Again, proving you wrong. You have never had anything to do with software development and testing have you?
    No I don’t have experience on software testing. It’s not my job to test their broken product for them.

It doesn’t work, I reported it, they can do what they want with it. You can test it all you want for them, I have better things to do with my time.

so in otherwords you have no proof and just mad that it does not work how you expected. this is not a matter "its not my job", this is a matter of "hey there is a problem, here is evidence of the problem". I dont know how many jobs there are where people take statements of error seriously when the person claiming there to be an error cannot prove an error.

Customer "Hey waiter there is a hair in my soup"
    Waiter "where"?
    Customer "its not my job to prove there is a hair in my soup, prove it, I got better things to do with my time"
    Waiter "yeah..."

They have better things to do than to chase vague error reports that have no proof and have been proven to work correctly.
  • ddavi988ddavi988 Posts: 8
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that Omega Red's ability to prevent Purify can cause this to happen and that his abilities are working correctly.

Please elaborate on how Omega Red’s ability to affect the opponents ability to purify a debuff is preventing my OR from converting bleeds on him to prowess as stated by the node. It has nothing to do with 10 spores either because I just tested it and had the same issue with 0 spores on the opponent.

Death Factor

While near the opponent, Omega Red inflicts 1 Death Spore every .5 second(s) up to a maximum of 10. Once the opponent is out of range they lose 1 Death Spore every .15 second(s). Death Spores are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
    Each Death Spore lowers the opponent’s Armor Rating by 105 and reduces their chance to Purify debuffs by 10%.
    Death Spores struggle to effect mechanical components and are inflicted 4 times slower against Robots.
    ddavi988 said:

OR ability is to reduce the opponents' abilty to purify debuff no? Not the other way around? Or am I reading that incorrectly?

A node is an modified defender ability, since it is an defender ability doing the purification it can be shut down by AAR
    I don’t need to post a video. They can recreate it easily to test. Zero spores and still zero bleeds converted.
    except I just posted a video, zero spores and bleeds were converted, so if it was as easy as you claim then my video should match your statement, but it didnt, disproving you.
    If the node works "some times" then it is not easy to recreate and test as you claimed, and you need to provide prof of it not working. Again, proving you wrong. You have never had anything to do with software development and testing have you?
    No I don’t have experience on software testing. It’s not my job to test their broken product for them.

It doesn’t work, I reported it, they can do what they want with it. You can test it all you want for them, I have better things to do with my time.
    There are different interactions going on with it. I used multiple mutants to test it out and found Domino and Magneto dont always convert to prowess either. I did see that OR converts when there are no spores.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    ddavi988 said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

There are different interactions going on with it. I used multiple mutants to test it out and found Domino and Magneto dont always convert to prowess either. I did see that OR converts when there are no spores.
    Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn’t - that’s the point it’s not working as it should.
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

so in otherwords you have no proof and just mad that it does not work how you expected. this is not a matter "its not my job", this is a matter of "hey there is a problem, here is evidence of the problem". I dont know how many jobs there are where people take statements of error seriously when the person claiming there to be an error cannot prove an error.

Waiter "where"?
    Customer "its not my job to prove there is a hair in my soup, prove it, I got better things to do with my time"
    Waiter "yeah..."

They have better things to do than to chase vague error reports that have no proof and have been proven to work correctly.
    I’m not mad at all. I provided feedback about a bug I experienced. You seem to be the one who’s upset. Nobody is asking anything from you.

You may be ok with eating hairy soup and chalk it up to a busy kitchen. You do you.
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

I’m not mad at all. I provided feedback about a bug I experienced. You seem to be the one who’s upset. Nobody is asking anything from you.

You may be ok with eating hairy soup and chalk it up to a busy kitchen. You do you.
    im not mad at all. You provided no "feedback" about the subposed bug, you just wanted to make a claim, one you are not willing to show. I just find it funny really.

If there is a hair in my soup I will point it out, not demand that the waiter look through it when it does not have one, because proving ones statements is on the statement maker, not on the person they are talking to.
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

im not mad at all. You provided no "feedback" about the subposed bug, you just wanted to make a claim, one you are not willing to show. I just find it funny really.

If there is a hair in my soup I will point it out, not demand that the waiter look through it when it does not have one, because proving ones statements is on the statement maker, not on the person they are talking to.
    I provided feedback about what bug I experienced, where it was and under what circumstances. Others have commented they experienced the same thing. It’s not up to us to do any more than that.

If you fail to see that, then agree to disagree. I have nothing to prove to you.
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

I provided feedback about what bug I experienced, where it was and under what circumstances. Others have commented they experienced the same thing. It’s not up to us to do any more than that.

If you fail to see that, then agree to disagree. I have nothing to prove to you.
    no, just to the developers.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    I'd prefer if he didn't honestly, I'd rather keep the bleed up and let willpower heal me up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

@MattMan you can see in the video i posted that I converted bleeds to prowless. It's working when there are less than 10 spores and without as my video shows it. You must have done something wrong.
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

Regardless if you provide "feedback", if you can't show what the issue is and how it's happening, they can't and won't do anything. What you are saying is all you have to do is say something, then they have to figure it out. How much time are they going to spend on it, more so when there are several videos on this very thread showing the opposite of your experience. If i was a Dev and was investigating this, I'd side with the ones who provide evidence, not ones that just say something is wrong and tell me to figure it out.

You are obviously doing something wrong during the fight. In all honesty, he's better for that chapter but NOT converting the prowless. Keep the bleeds and death field up and get them to 30 spores and they die.
  • I’m also having the same issue, not consistently purifying for domino and also same issue for dead pool x force (who I had to bring with nick fury to recover some damage from purify not working)

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

@MattMan you can see in the video i posted that I converted bleeds to prowless. It's working when there are less than 10 spores and without as my video shows it. You must have done something wrong.
    It doesn’t work every time. That’s the point. You obviously got lucky when it worked for you because it’s not working for everyone all the time as it should

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

Regardless if you provide "feedback", if you can't show what the issue is and how it's happening, they can't and won't do anything. What you are saying is all you have to do is say something, then they have to figure it out. How much time are they going to spend on it, more so when there are several videos on this very thread showing the opposite of your experience. If i was a Dev and was investigating this, I'd side with the ones who provide evidence, not ones that just say something is wrong and tell me to figure it out.

You are obviously doing something wrong during the fight. In all honesty, he's better for that chapter but NOT converting the prowless. Keep the bleeds and death field up and get them to 30 spores and they die.
    Nobody cares what you would do if you were a dev.

I’m fully aware OR actually works better with a bleed on him and the benefits that come with that. The node is actually meaningless to me personally...it wasn’t a factor in finishing Cavalier difficulty. I submitted a bug report in hopes it would help others.

Again, disagree if you want. I know the node doesn’t work as intended all the time. Whoever cares to do something about it or not, is really inconsequential to me.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

It doesn’t work every time. That’s the point. You obviously got lucky when it worked for you because it’s not working for everyone all the time as it should
    Pacify...Assassin... any other form of AAR.
    edited September 2020
    MattMan said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

Waiter "where"?
    Waiter "yeah..."

Nobody cares what you would do if you were a dev.

I’m fully aware OR actually works better with a bleed on him and the benefits that come with that. The node is actually meaningless to me personally...it wasn’t a factor in finishing Cavalier difficulty. I submitted a bug report in hopes it would help others.

Again, disagree if you want. I know the node doesn’t work as intended all the time. Whoever cares to do something about it or not, is really inconsequential to me.
    No one cares about your supposed bug either since there isn't one. Get better at the game.

I’m also having the same issue, not consistently purifying for domino and also same issue for dead pool x force (who I had to bring with nick fury to recover some damage from purify not working)

Domino has aar, do you have a video with Deadpool?