**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Groot or 6 * Karnak who is better????

Let the Marvel community decide this shall we?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Groot. At least he can deal his full damage on Buffed Up nodes.
  • Options
    This one will be an epic discussion have fun and bring your best points up to give a sold reason why you choose who you do.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Karnak: Hits slightly harder than Groot and has true stike which I desperately need in my account.
    Wouldn't like to pull either of them any time soon though.
  • Options
    I was waiting for you to post haha. Like I said the community will decide this one. I like a good argument glad to see you show up.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Pillow vs punching bag sp1
    I vote pillow
    The only option is to fight to the death over who is right
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Karnak, at least he has an evade counter
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    karnak... atleast he can do good crit and gain true strike passive which spidergwen cant destroy..
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    Karnak. Hits harder and has decent utility with his True Strike and AAR. Groot is useless for everything.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    Groot was successful against Silver Surfer and CMM in Showdown.

Where was Karnak ?
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    At least Karnak doesn't need to get hit to increase his crit/attack. Groot is a character that relies on getting hit to increase his damage, and he has no way to sustain himself, other than the very small regen that he gets via his SP2. Not to mention, whatever damage bonus he gets after being hit is terrible.

In short, Groot, a virtually unsustainable character, requires getting hit to increase his damage output, whereas Karnak doesn't, making him marginally better than Groot.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    if karnak got critical damage increase with ever 4 seconds like (kang) he'd b able to justify his such basic kit,i'd like to see only 3 updates to karnak
    - critical damage increase by 300 for every 4 seconds passed in fight . maxes out at 80 seconds
    - all Non-damaging debuff shrugged off whenever he knocks down opponent
    - Special 3 with more effects depending on opppnent While Dazed(40 seconds)
    # metal - - karnak can inflict armor break for 566 each time knocked down max 10 stacks
    # XL/L - every time they r knocked down inflict weakness debuff reducing attack rating by 15%. (max stack 5)
    # Control - reduce All power gain rate by 75%
    All science champions - inflict vulnerability debuff increasing critical damage by 1199
    -- optional! - Sp1 bew animation that can hit opponent
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★
    I’d rather fight a Karnak over Groot
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot at least can change ceiling lightbulbs and dust high shelves for you.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 769 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Either is a waste of ISO unless/until they are buffed. If you have gold and ISO to spare, level them up for arena points (but be sure to play them with a decent team).

If I literally had to choose in a life or death moment, I’d probably pick Groot. Because I like trees.

Dr. Zola

I like trees too.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,552 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I am Groot