**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you thing of "fastest fingers alive AI"?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
We have all met those kind of AIs, eapecially on Nightcrawlers. They dash back and when you hit their block, it keeps releasing it for microseconds, so that the NC doesn't change stances.

Sure, on NC it is visible clearly, but I have encountered it in many other cases, such as the "proppeller airplane Kingpin", who blocks so fast, his cane looks like propeller.

And I wanna ask: what do you think about this behaviour? Is it good/bad and should it be in game?

Imho, it is impossible for players to do, but it makes NC a little bit more challenging, which I am fine with.

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I never realised there was an actual method to the madness. The block "spasm" looks ridiculous, I figured it was just to be as distracting as possible. I'd rather feel like I'm fighting a more "human" player.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Well how else do you think you reparry? I think it’s fine. If anything it’s beneficial to us as there’s a small chance we can ‘break’ through their block. If you’re fighting a NC just use an evade counter or AA.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If you're talking about the evade bug, it is still present in the game
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Yeah I hate NC!! When fighting with IMIW you hit him with the blasters Evade Fail appears but he still evades, then he counters you WTF! more of those yummy bugs!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    doesn’t really bother me, seeing as how I Quake NC.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghosting is where it's at for that fella.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Just ftr: I have no issue with fighting NC. I got no evade counter, but even without it he isn't bad