Hyperion VS CMM

Altra_VolfAltra_Volf Member Posts: 12
Choose wisely!!!

Hyperion VS CMM 116 votes

Hyperion
64%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorOesername123MaiicolDiazWillsy21SaielnameplasCropDusterThecurler16wegnerkNojokejaymDarkSoulDLXHammerbro_64PizzabeatMoot4LifeBrokenSpurgeon14Thefire13Six_strings6Wicket329 75 votes
CMM
35%
Spity68Darkrider05Lvernon15SiddhantKwatrakevalpopzTheHoodedDormammurcm2017Lmao10or_StrongTRSIMPDrPepper_75EtjamaThicco_ModeAstoundsHassamaMamaPolygonPyrdaStellanFeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavens 41 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Oops, meant to pick CMM
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    But you have to parry before spamming heavies to get insane furies, and CMM has a fury cap.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Etjama said:

hyperion has regen which can be useful, and also you can temporarily spam SP2's

CMM has indestructible that is incredibly helpful for a ton of nodes
    She spends charges if you get hit while indestructible, which usually gets me out of binary. Not saying she's bad, but I appreciate hyperion more

But nothing will ever compare to our lord and savior groot
    She only loses binary charges if you get hit by a special while indestructible. It doesn't apply to the Sp3 so you can still rank those, and you don't even take block damage while indestructible. Just block Sp1's and Sp2's if you can't evade them.
    and it isn't affected at all by things like icarus degen, so it's very good for stuff like that
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Both of them are very versatile champions: Hyperion has massive damage and captain marvel has more utility but they are both great
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 882 ★★★
    CMM
    I have had both of them and used them with and without suicides. I’ll say I prefer Hyperion without suicides just because of the special spam and the sp1 non contact utility. However, since I run suicides now, I prefer cmm.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I’m confused why people say CMM has utility. I’m not contesting the point, I’m just not super familiar with her. The only utility I see is armor breaks and indestructible. Are there more nuanced things like Hype’s L1 being non-contact? Would love to find places where my unduped r4 CMM is preferable to my duped r5 Hyperion
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,347 ★★★★★
    CMM
    I actually think hype has more utility, sp1 intercept = easy counter for stun immune (I one shot cheesed v2 adaptoid with him), it’s also somewhat good for electros/thorn etc. Huge regen, physical resistance (less block damage), not synergy dependent, not available as 6*, and last but not least that power gain which can be immense for a lot of situations such as Lifecycle.

One thing I hate about Hyperion is how awfully short his reach on heavies are. That pause makes it so difficult to heavy counter with him, whereas with CMM she has very good reach. I’d have to heavy counter in the corner of the map to build furies for Hyperion if I’m playing against limber/stun immune etc
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Fun tip: if you add Nick Fury in the team, they all work incredibly well together.
  • SavageSavage Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    I like them and use them both equally
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Much more flexible kit IMO
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    The OG Cosmic God himself, both are quite interchangeable, but Hype is more useful imo, his sp1 spam is great, sp2 spam is great, amazing for so much content, his healing is amazing being able to go from like 50% to 100% in 1 heal. His damage is amazing and he has a very nice energy resistance