**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

143 in science combat, 11-20% bracket?

If I placed 143 and didn't make the 1-10%, that means that less than 1430 players participated in the 7 hour science combat event.
I find that seriously hard to believe.
Something is wrong with your math Kabam.

Comments

• todd_soctodd_soc Posts: 21

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    todd_soc said:

Still not bad
  • Problem is they messed up the points needed for ranking. Last milestone is 27k, but u actually need 40k to qualify. I did like 30k+ and didn’t even get the lowest ranked rewards since i did not qualify.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The rank rewards begin at 40k points which is 50% more points than when the milestones end at 27k points. This means that less than 1430 went well beyond the milestones to hit the ranked portion of rewards; and this is also near the same number of rank reward payouts as the old system, with much better rewards.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I got 99th place and was in the same bracket. I had 71500 points.

I’m all for the new system! Got me 6000 t4b!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I didn't even notice the rank was at 40k. Usually once you complete the last milestone you qualify. I'm sure a lot of ppl made that same error. More ppl will qualify once they get used to the new points needed for it.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I didn't even notice the rank was at 40k. Usually once you complete the last milestone you qualify. I'm sure a lot of ppl made that same error. More ppl will qualify once they get used to the new points needed for it.

Yep... all the end gamers will do two rounds of arena using 6* and screw the rest of us!
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i think this is a bug or should be revised.
    Arena battle requires 40k for final milestone. i think combat should adopt the same system?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Here’s the change. In the old system, only the top 20% who hit the final milestone got rewards in 7-hour events. The new system adds a certain cutoff well beyond the final milestone to ensure rewards.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Definitely a bug- I barely reached the first milestone in the 7hour mystic event last night and got the top ranked rewards, no idea how that happened