**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In my Roaster which class is the best?

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

For me it's the Mutant class.

P.S: Not flexing

In my Roaster which class is the best? 66 votes

Science
34%
INTEGRALLvernon15ImranThatGuyYouSaw235Thefire13KerneasxandersrevengeLmaoAleorDarkDuelistBawa69TheInfintyMephistoAziz5253Thanks_D19CloudwalkerMrGreekCrcrcrcThe_Sentry06Yodabolt21 23 votes
Skill
1%
MaxGaming 1 vote
Mutant
18%
PizzaGuy245UnidentifiedCreatureThicco_ModeTP33OmedennMCOCHazzaBlack_SwanLucasjones98shield456aroseinbloom39CowabungaNegative_100 12 votes
Tech
6%
Iron_SkywalkerHedronSpideyFunkoSaltE_Wenis69 4 votes
Cosmic
36%
SiliyoHammerbro_64Colonaut123xxKyojinxxZombieZeddRookiieCowboyschamploo1CASrinivasKill_GreyEtjamaCtuchikRazeStrikeDretlleLeoZedPsychic_2002Blizzard28SlayerzzŘïdđhįmAceOfDiamondVercingetorix 24 votes
Mystic
3%
Esket1t_420Valentinos13 2 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    *Subtle flex*
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant for sure
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    From least weak to weakest, I'd say tech, then skill, and then mystic. Tech has good champs in there but not at R5. Same for skill but I place Warlock at a higher level than any of your skill champs. Mystic is pretty lacking.

Cosmic, science, and mutant all look pretty nice. Mutant seems like the strongest.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Wow, your mystic pulls were bad... You got roasted 🤣
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Science
    *QUAKE*
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill
    That Awakened Taskmaster looks uncared for so I'll take him off your hands
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    What a disguised flex post lol
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    @Colonaut123 you missed my skill class.. it's much more worse :P
    MaxGaming said:

Please be my guest... :wink: I'll rather have Daredevil OG (without being too greedy for Nick)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill

MaxGaming said:

Please be my guest... :wink: I'll rather have Daredevil OG (without being too greedy for Nick)
    now that is hurtful...

*QUAKE*

If only i am skilled enough to use her or Ghost 🙃
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Only the highest class of freshly butchered organic chicken from a high class farm! Never compromise on quality.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Cosmic

@Colonaut123 you missed my skill class.. it's much more worse :P

It is a tie, but Voodoo is thrash unawakened so you got only two good mystics.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cosmic
    Between mutant or Cosmic, but Cosmic takes the cake for me. Also, nice flex post.
    edited September 2020
    @Etjama yeah i use Corvus a lot, the most actually... Need nick for CMM to be better..
    and trust me no flex🙈
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

now that is hurtful...
    don't tempt me to open YouTube and watch some TM gameplay videos
    Cosmic

@Etjama yeah i use Corvus a lot, the most actually... Need nick for CMM to be better..
    and trust me no flex🙈

I feel ya. I've got awakened Nick and awakened CMM at R5. I use Corvus more just cause I don't have Nick. But I've been saving a gem for him since forever and have been going for Skill/Mutant Crystals hoping for him or Omega. Maybe today's the day!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

You beat me to it.....
    Cosmic
    Has anyone else noticed that everyone has a disagree on this thread except for @shield456? The dude that's known for spam commenting on threads (including the meme thread). Not saying it's him but...
    edited September 2020
    Etjama said:

Has anyone else noticed that everyone has a disagree on this thread except for @shield456? The dude that's known for spam commenting on threads (including the meme thread). Not saying it's him but...

All the best for Omega/Nick i just R5 OR lika a week ago.

Yeah! weird each comment has a disagree.. have noticed this in some other post as well... waiting for someone to say "fine I'll do it myself" and hit dislike on his comment too.
    Perfectly balanced 😝

U need to rank someone up in tech, a red XL champion with the ability to shock on heavies

I am actually saving for Warlock
    Cosmic

Etjama said:

All the best for Omega i just R5 him lika a week ago.
    Yeah! weird each comment has a disagree.. have noticed this in some other post as well... waiting for someone to say "fine I'll do it myself" and hit dislike on his comment too.
    Perfectly balanced 😝
    Then fine, I'll do it myself.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Mystic
    ebony maw best champ in game, why didn’t mystic get more votes?? lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Science
    I like turkey personally, can’t get along with people who think lamb is the best in your roaster
    Cosmic
    Lvernon15 said:

I like turkey personally, can’t get along with people who think lamb is the best in your roaster

😰
    Cosmic
    Etjama said:

and trust me no flex🙈

I feel ya. I've got awakened Nick and awakened CMM at R5. I use Corvus more just cause I don't have Nick. But I've been saving a gem for him since forever and have been going for Skill/Mutant Crystals hoping for him or Omega. Maybe today's the day!
    Update. Moleman. Yay! 🙄

Rolled right over a Havok too. He's definetely in my top 5 most wanted.

ebony maw best champ in game, why didn’t mystic get more votes?? lol

I ranked him up for AW defence & then left the alliance🤦🏻‍♂️