**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

t4cc problem + rank up questions

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Hello to the wonderfully mcoc community. I wanted to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this saying it’s going to be long with a lot of pictures attached but I greatly appreciate all your advice and help so here we go. I’ve been stuck in a place in the game for a while now where I have a lot of content I am able to do based on my skill level and champions but my biggest barrier is a large t4cc issue. For reference I’ve completed act 5 and I’m one path away from exploring the first chapter. The issue is I have too many t4cc in classes that I don’t have the best rank up choices so I have 9 fully formed t4cc crystals read to open but I don’t want to open them because I’m worried they’re going to go into the overflow and expire. Here’s my t4cc inventory right now plus my overflow.

So my issue is I’m lacking in tech t4cc in particular and I have multiple 5* tech champions I would like to take to rank 4, particularly ghost. So do you guys think I should start opening the fully formed t4cc crystals and rank up people I’m not super thrilled about or wait until I get better champions in my other classes to then use my overflowing t4cc and open more? Here’s my fully roster and then skill, mystic, and cosmic rosters because those are the classes I’m about to overflow in or are currently overflowing.

Thank you to everyone who reads and respond to this. I appreciate you all very much.

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry the roster pictures aren’t in order but they shouldn’t be toI difficult to decipher which is which
    edited September 2020
    I realized I didn’t say anything about my mutant class because I’m planning to rank 5 4* magneto and rank 4 havok so thanks for mentioning that
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,813 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    You could take up CB or gwenpool. I never waste t4cc.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Havok, Magneto, Gwenpool, Crossbones and Medusa are good options to “burn” your t4cc overflow and give you the option to open more t4cc crystals.
    You will need to force rank up champs or leave resources expire.
    First option is the best, at least in my opinion 😉
  • NateDogg4d4NateDogg4d4 Posts: 14
    This is spot on. I’m in need of tech T4CCs and the game just won’t give them to me. Every other class I’m in double digits. I tried those trade in crystals to try to get them, every fragment crystal gives me fragments in other classes.

They absolutely know which classes you need and withhold.

Meanwhile, all I have in T5CC is tech, almost 2 fully formed without a viable champ to use them on. Rigged to the max!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you need someone to use your skill and mystics, I'd take up bwcv, voodoo, Gwenpool, and ronin. I'd say bwcv and gwen take priority over the others
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Pop an xp boost and work on exploring act 4, hitting level 60 will double your catalyst capacity while also giving you additional mastery points.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah get to level 60
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    The main issue is you need to R4 someone in 25 days. Out of your 5*, you can rank up Havok or GR since you have the cats for them.

Alternatively you could try to get to level 60 in the next 3 weeks to increase your storage space. Or you could buy the sigil for one month to increase T4cc storage from 8 to 10.
    edited September 2020
    @CoatHang3r I’m trying to get to level 60 and I unfortunately forgot to put an xp boost on for most of my act 4 exploration but I’ve been using 50%s for what I’ve explored in act 5 so far. Thanks for the advice though.
  • Beyond the good advice given already, I will mention that if you're currently opening 5* crystals the dual class crystals are another way to steer your pulls towards a specific class you have an abundance of resources for. So if, say, you're trying to get a good skill champ to use skill T4CC on, opening the dual class 5* crystal that includes skill would triple your chances for getting a suitable skill champ. That's actually one of the purposes I'm using the dual class crystals for. Whatever T4CC I have the most of, I target that, absent some more pressing thing I'm targeting.

This is more of a long-term strategy than something you can do quickly, but it can help reduce the odds of getting into this particular situation in the future. Of the advice given in the thread I think the one I would prioritize following if I was in your position would be to try to get to 60 to increase inventory.
  • Pretty much everyone has this problem at some point in the game

My mystic t4cc is always full, thankfully I pulled Claire, but it keeps overflowing when I open some crystals for other champs

Sometimes I force rank, sometimes I trade them in to save gold, it’s an okay problem for me to have, there was a time I was struggling for t4cc’s
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    AA will help you more then Magneto or Havok, take him up over them