Is medusa still good in 2020

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 892 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Considering all the other great cosmic champs, in which tier would you put medusa.
Also what is she good at.
Let me know your views.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    definitely still one of the best options for some fights and solid damage in others. auto block is also pretty nice
  • Tru100Tru100 Member Posts: 260 ★★
    She’s in the tier right behind the elite. With champs like Cull, Venom, VtD.

She’s awesome at shutting down robots. Also caustic temper path, which has been popping up lately.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    she's slightly outdated but still top tier imo
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Member Posts: 206 ★★
    She’s top 5 cosmic definetely and I tend to have a soft spot for 5* who are not in the 6* pool and usually r5 them
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Don't forget she's also a Great Option for the 2 Nodes that Require you to have 3 Buffs on yourself to deal any damage and the one that Requires you to have 3 Debuffs on the Opponent to deal any damage, and like the others have said she completely Shuts Down Robots.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Tru100 said:

She’s in the tier right behind the elite. With champs like Cull, Venom, VtD.

She’s awesome at shutting down robots. Also caustic temper path, which has been popping up lately.

Venom is elite champ though 😉
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Still a top top champion. Robot slayer. My first 5/65 5 star. Still use her quite a lot. 4th best cosmic. Absolute 🔥🔥🔥 champion.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Still a top top champion. Robot slayer. My first 5/65 5 star. Still use her quite a lot. 4th best cosmic. Absolute 🔥🔥🔥 champion.

Nah, she is definitely not 4th best cosmic.
    Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, CMM and Venom are arguable better.
    She competes for the 5th place along with VTD, Aarkus and Cull.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★

She's a solid champion still. I personally think Aarkus is better but I would still rank her up too.

Looool Medusa is way better than Aarkus
    Her armour shatter is easier to get sure and her damage is better sure but in utilities Aarkus out classes her.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    Yes
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Niche champion that is occasionally useful.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Considering all the other great cosmic champs, in which tier would you put medusa.
    Also what is she good at.
    Let me know your views.

Who in your roster are you comparing her with?
  • Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Member Posts: 30
    Greekhit said:

Nah, she is definitely not 4th best cosmic.
    Corvus Glaive, Hyperion, CMM and Venom are arguable better.
    She competes for the 5th place along with VTD, Aarkus and Cull.
    Venom is not in the same league as Medusa. She's better on defense. She can lock out all robot champs but Dragon man, and can put up the same damage numbers. Also, Hype has damage on her but that's it. She's better utility and I think they are a wash in terms of placement.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Member Posts: 220
    I waited a long long time to awaken her then got cmm and the rest was history.
  • CowabungaCowabunga Member Posts: 78 ★★
    Medusa is still a beast! She deserves some love especially since there are annoying Ultron zones in incursions now.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    No doubt....she is still God Tier, like Magic in Mystic Class
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Definitely an Oldie but still Gold(ie)