**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I soloed an Abyss fight with IMIW...

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    This is laughable.

Love the way this guy thinks he's an expert when all he's talking about is theory. He hasn't even done the fights yet.

Once you've explored Abyss, like I have, and many others, come back and talk about how well you did without Aegon.

And any "tests" you've done on the easy path are meaningless. The easy path is 10 times easier than the others. It's like testing on act 5 and saying you'll breeze through act 6.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    you still have to bring in corvus or aegon for the collector with this set up anyways, the only real value this will have is if you dont have aegon, and even then something like sassy + sabre + corvus, or she hulk + corvus, hell even just replacing imiw with heimdall (and doing stealthy + corvus w/ heimy) for the collector would save more revives, and this is JUST for the easy path which has the least amount of niche fights. aegon is the best main clearer for abyss.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Repto23 said:

It says soloed but he is already missing health at the start of the fight

Only 15 percent health is missing, how does it makes a difference
    Omega is not first fight.
    He must have fought fights getting K. O. before and got iw revived and soloed omega
    Savage said:

Yeah... I was ridiculed a lot on this one. Been told countless times that IMIW didn't have enough damage output to do abyss. Well... here is video evidence that it is totally possible. I would honestly use him over Aegon in certain fights cause that just felt too easy and it was just against Omega lol. Even though he already lost 15% health from an earlier attempt, that could've easily been ticked down towards the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUKzGRUQ5c

He has mentioned. He reduced 15 percent health before see in 2nd last line
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Savage said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Savage said:

say what you will about Ægon but using him is still the best & cheapest choice for Abyss. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

In theory any champ can be taken to the Abyss, but some will just cost you a lot more than others.

And if you seriously think that no mystic champs will help, all I'll say is good luck fighting VtD.

Edit: looks like u did bring Ægon after all and a mystic champ. Glad u changed your mind.

Aegon is not the cheapest choice for abyss simply because he cannot beat fights without a revive. He is indeed the cheapest option for abyss collector but is quite pricey when it comes to the rest.
    This is crazy. You have 5 roster spots. 5. You can't bring 20 different champs and then another for the collector. And you're talking about using sabretooth who needs 5 revives just to ramp up and then can no longer be used vs the collector because he's dead before you can get the sp3 off.

So because Aegon costs 6 revives on the path if you play well he's not a good champ? You're talking about 240 units, or an easy days work with smart farming. This is contrarian for contrarians sake at its finest. Aegon is one of the best Swiss army knives for the Abyss. Period stop.

I'm not upset by the way, despite my tone. I'm just allergic to stupidity.
    Aegon would cost a whole lot more than 6 revives. Many have used dozens of revives on paths with Aegon. Calling someone names doesn't help with your argument so why not just respect the facts? Bringing Aegon leaves you with 4 slots left so what's the issue? You could save units by not using him in your general abyss fight.
    I used 13 revives on my entire run Collector included with Aegon 🙄hardly a unit drainer since they were farmed anyway could have done it in less too.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

Savage said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Savage said:

say what you will about Ægon but using him is still the best & cheapest choice for Abyss. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

In theory any champ can be taken to the Abyss, but some will just cost you a lot more than others.

And if you seriously think that no mystic champs will help, all I'll say is good luck fighting VtD.

Edit: looks like u did bring Ægon after all and a mystic champ. Glad u changed your mind.

Aegon is not the cheapest choice for abyss simply because he cannot beat fights without a revive. He is indeed the cheapest option for abyss collector but is quite pricey when it comes to the rest.
    This is crazy. You have 5 roster spots. 5. You can't bring 20 different champs and then another for the collector. And you're talking about using sabretooth who needs 5 revives just to ramp up and then can no longer be used vs the collector because he's dead before you can get the sp3 off.

So because Aegon costs 6 revives on the path if you play well he's not a good champ? You're talking about 240 units, or an easy days work with smart farming. This is contrarian for contrarians sake at its finest. Aegon is one of the best Swiss army knives for the Abyss. Period stop.

I'm not upset by the way, despite my tone. I'm just allergic to stupidity.
    Aegon would cost a whole lot more than 6 revives. Many have used dozens of revives on paths with Aegon. Calling someone names doesn't help with your argument so why not just respect the facts? Bringing Aegon leaves you with 4 slots left so what's the issue? You could save units by not using him in your general abyss fight.
    I used 13 revives on my entire run Collector included with Aegon 🙄hardly a unit drainer since they were farmed anyway could have done it in less too.
    But you'd have to spend about double that with anyone but Ægon for the Collector alone.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Repto23 said:

It says soloed but he is already missing health at the start of the fight

Only 15 percent health is missing, how does it makes a difference
    That’s a lot since the health pool is 2.7mil.
    Ægon take more than 39 mins to win.
    IMIW just took 4.40 mi s plus the missing additional health substituting with 5.30 mins.
    Who is better a champ that takes around 10 rev8ves and 40 mins or a champ that takes 5 mins and 1 revive
    It's clear @Savage is correct
    Don't just watch Seatin and believe that ægon is the one and only.
    HT, ghost and Imiw as shown by @Savage, @Karatemike415 and @Lagacy can also solo abyss opponents.

I am not talking about the collector
    Ægon can not solo an abyss fight.
    if he can give PROOF
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    shield456 said:

if he can give PROOF

Bro are we playing the same game? "Aegon can not solo an abyss fight" my a**. Aegon is the #1 best option for the abyss and can solo a lot of the fights in there.

shield456 said:

if he can give PROOF

Bro are we playing the same game? "Aegon can not solo an abyss fight" my a**. Aegon is the #1 best option for the abyss and can solo a lot of the fights in there.
    As mentioned give proof.
    Show any video of ægon doing solo in abyss or with only 1 revive
    All players play with ægon but they can't get cross without wasting tons of units and revives.
    @Savage got through with Imiw only with 1revive.
    Without proof how can u say ægon is better for abyss.
    I have proof.
    The above video
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

All players play with ægon but they can't get cross without wasting tons of units and revives.
    @Savage got through with Imiw only with 1revive.
    Without proof how can u say ægon is better for abyss.
    I have proof.
    The above video

you have proof of IMIW doing 2 fights, so you state than he is better than aegon for abyss, thats not proof at all, He didnt do abyss at all, He did 1 fight, im not even sure if he has completed abyss. Corvus does Green Goblin much better than aegon, does that make him better than aegon? No. I want to see IMIW work for harder fights like Collector, Masacre, Korg, Havok, Pun 2099 etc.

Basing a champ solely off 2 fights is not "proof" at all

The fact is Aegon was built for abyss, he is made for the content, he is the best for exploration.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

if he can give PROOF

As mentioned give proof.
    There's this really cool site called youtube.com where people record videos of all sorts of MCOC content. Search up "Aegon Abyss MCOC" and you will find a plethora of videos showing entire Abyss runs with Aegon (apart from a few certain fights that he can't do ofc). I would focus on getting Uncollected before arguing with others about the Abyss. 👍
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

shield456 said:

if he can give PROOF

As mentioned give proof.
    You’re funny man. If Aegon wasn’t in AW, I’d solo a fight for you. He can’t solo a majority of them, and neither can Imiw. But he is still top dog.