**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

That's a tough one B) so many beautiful mega god tier champs of skill class coming, I am confused for my first R3 6*. Anybody to help me out?

P.S. : Act 6 is 100% and only have Skill t5cc

you can do act 6 100% but can't do abyss?
  • Fairly positive thoughts over this. With the speed that we can get resources and shards - T5CC excepted - there’s very little difference in terms of raw power level in my roster - 27 R5/R2 and Act 6 explored except 6.2 - compared to someone who is mid-way through Act 6. Sure, I will have a lot more R5s and therefore a lot more utility in my roster, but ultimately my Domino is still going to hit the same numbers as the more junior player’s Domino.

Ultimately the true separation at the top of the tree is having that R3 6* on your roster.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Faseeh said:

NO WAY!!! Hawkeye in italian is occhio di falco?

Yup... Literally Eye of the Hawk, a.k.a. Occhio di Pollo = Chickeneye :smile:
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Faseeh said:

nobody is forcing us to rank up unawakened or mid tier champs to r3! just calm down. where did the patience gone?
    mankind is so messed up right now. everybody wants everything and they want it now.
    sometimes u need to wait and work for something to understand the real value.

There is no guaranteed rewards for working hard in this game it is pure Rng.
    all rewards are guaranteed in this game. u get a 6star nexus after exploring act 6 or am i wrong?
    Yeah and what the guarantee to not pull 6* cyclops,6* iron patriot and 6* groot?

i dont see where that should be stated. u got your 6 star champ ! take it and move on.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Yo mike when’s the featured throne breaker crystals dropping? 😎
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    What is the point of releasing that title when it will take them ages to release that difficulty; it just adds a whole new unnecessary complected dynamic to the game - I would of just moved the Caviler title to act 6 chapter 4 exploration but it's far too late and controversial to do but I am still hyped for that title
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    G2DK said:

Yo mike when’s the featured throne breaker crystals dropping? 😎

Probably on the 1st of October.. as stated in the post in regards to this..
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Barter33 said:

So I don’t just have the resources for a rank 3 and have act 6 100%.... I have 2 SCIENCE T5CC..... given that I have no science I feel comfortable ranking as a 6*, I think it is a very bad choice to base a progression title on an RNG rank up material.

This is a choice that you have to make. You are under no pressure to choose one of those Champions if you don't want to. This title is not going anywhere. As T5CC become more common, you'll have more choices, but at this time, this is the way that we have decided to separate the next tier in a way that takes into account both your progression in-game, and your roster progression.
    BUT WHY?? WHY IN THE GODDAMN WHY???

I was excited and wanted to make a push and then I saw the 6* requirements. It's just act 6 gates all over again.

We really thought you had moved past it. And it's not based on skill either. People with 100% act 6 now have to r3 champs they don't want because it obviously will make a difference in the rewards and gifts from hereon.
    you´re wrong! nobody has to r3 champs they dont want to!
    How else are they supposed to get throne breaker title.? There's another person here with o ly a skill t5cc and no skill champs to use it on. What will they do?
    i guess wait for the right champ. or would u r3 a meh champ for a stupid title? no, you r3 champs for the usefulness and fun and because u like to play with them. not because of a title with more or less no impact.
    Man, you went straight to the point and still missed it. The pressure to get the title is undeniable since it will boost your progression. So now you have to choose a meh 6* to rank 3 or decide to sacrifice your progressiom boost.that f'ed up
    sry but i dont see that big of boost in progression. please enlighten me