**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Title Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Has anyone got the title yet? I haven’t. And please don’t say oct 1st
    It’s says now if you already have everything
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ah well this has given me the motivation to do abyss. thing down on to omega red. It's gonna take me a couple of days though I literally only have the time to play 1hr a night lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Kaloco14 said:

I appreciate this and the benefits look awesome overall especially the ones you’ll be adding progressively overtime but I don’t understand the r3 restriction seriously I’ve had act 6 completed for a couple months now and I’m almost half way done with exploration and I did everything else else in the game accept abyss and I’m still only half way there too a tech and cosmic t5cc I feel like it shouldn’t have that restriction cuz most players th at just completed act6 won’t have a r3

I know that nobody wants to hear this, but if there's where you're at in progress, you're just simply not ready for this yet. This is not aimed at Summoners that are still completing this content.
    I only completed aol and 6.4. I have mystic t5cc and can take ebony, hood or manthing to r3. I don't want, but the thing is your intention looks like I shouldn't get it. Yet I can. So imo you failed to achieve what you wanted.
    Also clearing aol as f2p won't be easy even with r3 6* suitable champs, the final fight alone would've cost about 500-1000 units at least
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Considering the addition of cavalier difficulty for monthly EQ, and legendary difficulty for side quests; I don't feel like the requirements are as farfetched as people make it seem.

For the fact that this month alone gives us a max 30% of T5CC (subject to dispersion) from both side quests and cavalier difficulty. Assuming things continue like this, it could take as little as 4 or less months to form a T5CC if you're "extremely" lucky; or as much as 20 months, if you have the "worst" luck in the galaxy. If you are that person with "crappy" luck, then after that 20-month period, you would have a T5CC of each class. This is assuming you don't spend on offers, do AQ, war, or move a step in act 6.

As for the act 6 completion aspect, it's being rebalanced, be happy.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    ValBr111 said:

The R3 6-star requirement is not it. Why are you ACTIVELY PUNISHING people for beating highly difficult content with lower power level champions? Not only that, the difference between people of equal skill having a R3 6 star is either money spent, or just RNG. Why is this a requirement? If you really NEED another requirement for this title, make it so people have to do an initial clear of abyss of legends. At least that is reasonably attainable with r5 5-stars/R2 6 stars. Get rid of this R3 nonsense.

surely you mean attainable if you have thousands of units to spare? because i don't know anyone who has done one clear itemless, bundles of unitless etc. no progression title should consider Side or Special Quests.
  • Also really disappointed in this. I've done act 6 @ 100% and inital abyss clear. Got 3 x t5cc but no 6* worth ranking up in those classes. Do rank up a meh champ just to get the title?

I’m in the same spot . All I have is a 6* Diablo for mystic

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Kappa2g said:

I'm pretty sure you guys have the statistics, but how many players actually had a R3 6 star when they completed their first run of 6.4?
    The two milestone requirements simply do not match up or have any close relationship between them.

They are meant to be separate. They are 2 fold here. We could have just made it get 1x Rank 3, but then somewhere down the line, people will get Rank 3s before they complete Act 6, and that doesn't hit both milestones.
    Honestly, if you guys want people to 100% Abyss before getting this title, do it. It just makes way more sense than involving RNG into titles.
    You’re joking right because if not then your solution is making the title more restrictive to people because they’re complaining about the restrictions?

You and Liss might want to have lunch, they seem to like syrup.
    He's saying they want this targeted at people who have 100% Abyss. So do it. THAT makes sense. What doesn't make sense is the fact that someone can have Act 6 complete and 6.1 explored, R3 a Corvus and get Thronebreaker while someone who has explored all of Act 6 can have a Cosmic T5CC and only a Groot to use it on.
    Restricting it to 100% abyss is so much worse. You're really complaining for the sake of it if that's your solution.
    RNG isn't a new concept to this game, if you've got act 6 explored and got unlucky then you more than likely can get an easy completion of abyss.
    If you've somehow done both and can't spare a rank up then that's bad RNG for you.
    Don't see what the problem is with someone only having act 6 complete and a r3 corvus getting thronebreaker. They've either spent a stupid amount of money/gotten lucky/ or focused on abyss in place of act 6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ValBr111 said:

Etjama said:

Kappa2g said:

I'm pretty sure you guys have the statistics, but how many players actually had a R3 6 star when they completed their first run of 6.4?
    The two milestone requirements simply do not match up or have any close relationship between them.

They are meant to be separate. They are 2 fold here. We could have just made it get 1x Rank 3, but then somewhere down the line, people will get Rank 3s before they complete Act 6, and that doesn't hit both milestones.
    Honestly, if you guys want people to 100% Abyss before getting this title, do it. It just makes way more sense than involving RNG into titles.
    100% Abyss is still lower than we're aiming for, honestly. This title is aimed at people that probably already have teams of Rank 3 6-Stars, but we want to make it more accessible. Again, this was originally going to be for somewhere in the next Act, which would have been aimed at players with multiple Rank 3 Champions.
    Jesus Christ. At this point just make people sacrifice a limb lol. You're talking up a storm with this title being all important, for all this it better GIVE you a R3 6 Star every day lmfao.
    I don't see where we're pushing this as all important. In fact, I've been pretty adamant that Summoners know that they don't have to do this right away.
    So the benefit of getting the title will also not be right away then?
    No, it will. Obviously. It just doesn't need to be done right away. It also doesn't need to be accessible to everyone the second it comes out. That's not a given.
    Etjama said:

odogg9941 said:

Has anyone got the title yet? I haven’t. And please don’t say oct 1st

Wtf do you mean don't say October 1st? It comes out on October 1st.
    No the in game mail says now if you have everything

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    No matter how many times I make the point, people still overlook it. What you're working with in your Roster has, is, and will always be, another measure of progress.