**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I opened feature cavalier and got....

MagnaAngemon_333MagnaAngemon_333 Posts: 131
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

I opened a Feature cavalier crystal and as free to play I only open 2 cavalier crystal once a month. That's my tactic as a free to play player and got this Mutant king and now my Mutants are going on full rampage

Comments

• Looks like have to make tons of Videos on Cable. Going to take my 5* Cable to rank 3.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    My first 2 pulls were back to back 3 star apocalypse. Now i gotta grind for some units. I really want a 5 or 6 star one.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Looks like have to make tons of Videos on Cable. Going to take my 5* Cable to rank 3.

Great choice!

Looks like have to make tons of Videos on Cable. Going to take my 5* Cable to rank 3.

BeTtEr tHaN dOmInO
    True!
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I am completely and utterly shook. I have had great pulls before but on the same day and in so few crystals. I had to double check my alliance to make sure I actually got them lol
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    bought fifteen cav crystals and thankfully got apocalypse, i really wanted this guy ^_^ pretty happy with the other pulls: not a single 6* but i also got only two 3*, a lot of 4* and a couple of 5* duplicates too \(*_*)/

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

How’s this?
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    A guy in my alliance got 6* Professor X from early access bundles and later decided to buy cavalier crystals.. he got him again in his second cav. crystal. So envious of that 6* duped Professor X

Exactly why I was stoked enough to r3 and max sig him
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

How’s this?

wait, you duped your Professor X on top of getting him as a 6*
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Open one En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal

6* Vision Aarkus
    Will open some more later.. maybe pull Apocalypse too..

Akumaccb said:

How’s this?

wait, you duped your Professor X on top of getting him as a 6*
    Yup, That’s how he was awakened
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    Elad17 said:

Rolled 7 crystals and got this

So awesome
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Opened 70 ish and nothing above a 4* apoc and a bunch of garbage. That might be the moment I decide to stop all spending.

Officially checked out kabam....✌🏻
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Really wanted Apocalypse for synergies but I got a five star blade for the first time which was nice.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    900 Units later, I stopped at the 4* Apoc and counted myself lucky. As long as I pull some Rarity, I can save my OCD a Grind. Lol.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Opened 10 from saved up units. Got 3 or 4 5* and sorcerer supreme as 6* did get a 3* apocalypse tho.

did you pop or roll?
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Hurts my eyes to see someone getting apocalypse lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I popped one open and got a 3* venompool. That's it never opening cavs ever again
  • @Midnite93 Thanks. Thanks all of you.