**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm still kinda new so... a Question

I'm relatively still kinda new to the game (I guess)
I'm still unfamiliar with some mechanics in the game

I've been playing Transformers forged to Fight for 3 years and I decided to pick this game up last year... is there anything different I need to focus on in MCOC than in TFTF?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Maybe yes maybe not.
    Don't know as u only completed 7 quests in that game.
  • Options
    7 quests? Wdym?
  • Options
    Transformers and MCOC theme is same, Alliance, story mode, class advantage, disadvantage etc.

Yeah this game is definitely a different but if you had played transformers, it won't take you long to understand the mechanics. After all both games are made by Kabam.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    The only difference between the 2 games is the play style. And amount of content available. My advice is to thoroughly read nodes before any fight and take a good counter for the node. Most times it's the node you need to counter and not the champ itself.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

I don't know about TFTF, but watch out for people in here. This place has a few toxics, but there are people like me who can help you on your journey

Yup I was thinking the same thing! You ve been helping me out quite a bit! Much appreciated and looking forward to getting more advice from you amd others like you @Mcdonalds !
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

The only difference between the 2 games is the play style. And amount of content available. My advice is to thoroughly read nodes before any fight and take a good counter for the node. Most times it's the node you need to counter and not the champ itself.

Oh hey @Buttehrs what's up? (Same bee from the TFTF line community chat) but will do!
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Eventually you will need to work on Parrying for good hits and Dexing attacks to avoid damage, which I'm pretty sure wasn't a mechanic in TFTF.
  • Options

Eventually you will need to work on Parrying for good hits and Dexing attacks to avoid damage, which I'm pretty sure wasn't a mechanic in TFTF.

Actually theres are a few bots who use the parry mechanic in forged to fight namely Jetfire and I guess you could consider Dinobot and Mixmaster. I've been practicing with Jetfire a bunch and have seemed to get parrying pat down (like legit I wish I could upload gameplay me playing him and you could see my "super saiyan skills) and yes I know how to reparry in forged to fight but I just cant seem to get reparrying pat down in MCOC. As forndexting I've been practicing with the starscream and Jetfire synergy and i got that all set in stone (dexing is ez pz)

TL;DR need help with reparrying in MCOC even though I'm really good at it in TFTF
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    I'm not very good at reparrying, so if you need help with it, the best advice that I can give is to watch some videos on it.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Actually theres are a few bots who use the parry mechanic in forged to fight namely Jetfire and I guess you could consider Dinobot and Mixmaster. I've been practicing with Jetfire a bunch and have seemed to get parrying pat down (like legit I wish I could upload gameplay me playing him and you could see my "super saiyan skills) and yes I know how to reparry in forged to fight but I just cant seem to get reparrying pat down in MCOC. As forndexting I've been practicing with the starscream and Jetfire synergy and i got that all set in stone (dexing is ez pz)

TL;DR need help with reparrying in MCOC even though I'm really good at it in TFTF
    Mixmaster lives on in Mcoc as a node in AW for tier 5 and up lol