**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In the current meta where does Blade fit in?

The holy trinity used to shine in every piece of content... now what?

In the current meta where does Blade fit in? 154 votes

Useless. He’s garbage now.
4%
Foxhero007ArsozCapQazodishika123YEETguyCrcrcrcPaul_Rudd 7 votes
Arena fodder
3%
WorknprogressAleorKill_GreyM_Master19SaltE_Wenis69 5 votes
Occasionally useful
53%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusMagicBentonzuffyHeraldofNoneTerraAlex13369TJ82Crosswolf1Lvernon15arsjumJmd82_Kill_Switch_SgtSlaughter78BrokenRasiloverCupidThesurvivlist 83 votes
Holy trinity still nets AW gains
8%
ShadowstrikeTarun46Scopeotoe987Legendboy2411Xva23Disgruntled_User_123BBQ_BossatronGCoronao_oBlack_SwanDarkKnight646BlackTuranMikeLitoris 13 votes
Are you kidding? Still go to for all content.
22%
Spity68Player1994rishisaiCharbelCirnesNoodes_tbos42Bpn88855Ab_SamadNojokejaymdano357MasterduxRoOOtsDuke_SilverThefire13HalleyRaichu626Razer_Boltz619Midnite93MiStaLovaDeacon 34 votes
It’s complicated. Let me explain...
7%
MSRDLDnameplasBuckylives2_0KennadoBaseballguy711UnidentifiedCreatureRockypantherxBonzodavidDPXFistheGOATTheInfintyRayaan_2000skinnybruh879 12 votes

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful
    A beast mode champ with danger sense.
    An ok champ without.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Blade is still a beast. Running suicides takes the wind out of his sails tho.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    For Act 5 and below, he is still a beast. Just not viable for more higher content. AW : He is still a beast, I see almost two or three blades as Attacker in Gold Wars. AQ he is a beast no words. Just that other champs has taken over his God tier title. When you compare him with other champs he can come in around solid God tier champ. But if you look only at him, he is still beyond God (atleast for me)
    My personal opinion is that people would think twice before ranking him cause members are looking for beyond God tier champs with high prestige and since blade is 11th highest skill champ, sooooo.... Yeah. Again this my personal opinion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful
    Slayerzz said:

For Act 5 and below, he is still a beast. Just not viable for more higher content. AW : He is still a beast, I see almost two or three blades as Attacker in Gold Wars. AQ he is a beast no words. Just that other champs has taken over his God tier title. When you compare him with other champs he can come in around solid God tier champ. But if you look only at him, he is still beyond God (atleast for me)
    My personal opinion is that people would think twice before ranking him cause members are looking for beyond God tier champs with high prestige and since blade is 11th highest skill champ, sooooo.... Yeah. Again this my personal opinion.

Blade gets outdated very quickly, destroys act 5? Yes, anything further than that? Not at all. Aq he isn’t good for map 7, doesn’t have the utility, other maps are super simple and have millions of options. Aw he’s basically never used in high tier wars, and being 11th best prestige within a class isn’t an achievement in the slightest
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Lvernon15 said:

Slayerzz said:

Blade gets outdated very quickly, destroys act 5? Yes, anything further than that? Not at all. Aq he isn’t good for map 7, doesn’t have the utility, other maps are super simple and have millions of options. Aw he’s basically never used in high tier wars, and being 11th best prestige within a class isn’t an achievement in the slightest
    That was what I explained here 😅.
    Act 5√
    Aw : yeah in high tier wars he isn't used much, but at gold level I actually have seen him several times.
    AQ: I don't know about Map 7 , never tried it so not gonna argue on it.
    I guess prestige is what people are looking for. And I meant that he is 11th highest prestige skill champ, so people don't want to rank him up. But yeah he is pretty much God tier still.
  • Are you kidding? Still go to for all content.
    Having nick fury,aegon and blade at rank 5 I still use blade more often than the other two. He probably isn’t great for the end game players but if your a mid game player like myself he is amazing. I use him for every monthly event quest and he still has uses in act 6.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    for all those who say less blade is the 2nd best skill after nick he has great impact on quetses
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful
    Mcdonalds said:

3* blade vs the collector ftw
    But my guy couldn’t beat act 5 Ultron
    But fr, besides his danger sense, all he got is that regen and somewhat damage. Still a good champ tho (blade > Taskmaster) @MaxGaming

Obviously, I'm not stupid
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Occasionally useful
    ehh.... not useful in act 6 and cavaliar difficulty.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I still use him mainly without synergy (as I only have them unranked 4*) at r5.

He is good for diss track, buffet, masochism, any bleed based nodes, electro, magik, dormammu, mephisto. Stun immune matchups he’s good once you get going as his powergain allows him to throw specials on pretty much every combo giving your opponent proportionally more power too so you can just bait and punish specials without much blocking or intercepting.

Cav eq used him a lot in the science and skill chapters, one shot magik boss every time and killed biohazard electro.

Herald science quest killed most of the path and void boss.

Using him to clear paths in act 6 but still at champion in that acc. I’ll use him for do you bleed medusa in 6.3 but guess his usefulness in story might start to wane at that point, we’ll see.

Gets a bad deal imo, he’s a really useful champ.

• Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    AQ, still amazing, not even mentioning his utility and synergy options, still one of top skill champs in game
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Occasionally useful
    End game wise, he isn't very that useful except a handful of nodes like GIMME and Do You Bleed. Way better options out there.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Occasionally useful
    I use my 5 star maxed out Blade all the time in AQ map5.
    However, lately i have been using him as a defender, since he benefits from the stubborn/defensive tag and usually gets me 2-3 def kills in Tier 5 AW.
    Blade with Danger sense is still one of the best option, sometimes better than HT. Let me explain you why. If you are up against a mystic/villain path, HT will get you throught it but he would lose HP along the way. With Blade abd his infinite regen, you will demolish that path and finish wiyh 70% HP.
    This month, Cavalier difficulty, chapter 3 Magik Boss... Blade was one of the best counters, along with HT and AA.

So yeah, overall he is still the 3rs best skill.champ out there behind Aegon and NF.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    His sig is too good for him to be irrelevant
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    blade is just a great all rounder imo. even without danger sense i still consider him pretty solid because of his sig, easy access to bleeds, debuff reduction time and good damage. ill probably max him out when i get t4 skill cats
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful

Blade is perhaps the best champ for suicides and max recoil.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    It’s complicated. Let me explain...
    H'es not bad at all, but he's been replaced by better champions like Human Torch.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful

No
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

omega, corvus and ghost are better with suicides so he aint the best
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful

omega, corvus and ghost are better with suicides so he aint the best
    When they can throw unlimited L1s and L2s with max recoil and heal back to 70% without synergies let me know.