**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to the game

GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
Wher is the Update for iOS. User

Comments

• BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    No available for android also.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I don't have an update either for android

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    No update
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Have ther forget to sent the Update out
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    I already updated my game, but the EQ didnt start for me
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    I already updated my game, but the EQ didnt start for me

I have screenshots of the update too lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The update will be today still. Is just more late than usual I guess ...
    No Update for me. And What. Parth du u Update to Becasse for me No Update has ben relise
  • ElblaggaElblagga Posts: 7
    No update here also android
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The update will be today still. Is just more late than usual I guess ...

It shuld be. Berfor the. Event run out.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The update should be out well before the new monthly event. Sitting on full energy wasting away...

No update android.
  • Share the screenshots pls
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No update for Android yet, I wonder how long it's going to be delayed and what issues it might bring with it
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I am nervous!
  • how can they do this to us???? :open_mouth:
  • No update for iOS, might be rolling it out slowly
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    I have nothing on both Android and IOS.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Rankdown tickets and 30 min AQ!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    BK_AVENGER wrote: »
    Big surprise, they didn't have any problem rolling out the latest overpriced offer.

1750 for a 4*? LOL
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    1750 units for a sure chance @ GP...pass...
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    King probably made an offer on MCOC. Kabam is thinking about it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    The update should be out well before the new monthly event. Sitting on full energy wasting away...

No update android.

It's hardly wasting away, you have had all day to use it as completion is on too. Your wasting it, the update is nothing to do with you not using it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

No update android.

It's hardly wasting away, you have had all day to use it as completion is on too. Your wasting it, the update is nothing to do with you not using it.

Yeah it does. Waiting for the new monthly quest to be available only comes out with the update. Troll somewhere else little boy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

No update android.

Yeah it does. Waiting for the new monthly quest to be available only comes out with the update. Troll somewhere else little boy.

Not trolling, but you can spend your energy elsewhere and have had all day to do so.

Whinging because the update is late is NOTHING to do with YOU NOT USING YOUR ENERGY, that's your choice to wait for it. Stop being lazy and put some points on the completion event instead of putting it off for the update fool
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Hey All,

As you may or may not know, when we push the button to make an update live, it is now out of our hands. We're looking into why the update is not yet available right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information!

Yeah but the button was pushed later than normal this time right? I’m in no rush but seems that way.
This discussion has been closed.