**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update to the game

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

As you may or may not know, when we push the button to make an update live, it is now out of our hands. We're looking into why the update is not yet available right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information!

just works faster then im wil be happy
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Somebody on YouTube is doing live heroic with the new quest but I still don't have the update.... ?????
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Should have left the button intact till the end of the month. Rocket's not happy so he stole the updates.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    The update should be out well before the new monthly event. Sitting on full energy wasting away...

No update android.

It's hardly wasting away, you have had all day to use it as completion is on too. Your wasting it, the update is nothing to do with you not using it.

Yeah it does. Waiting for the new monthly quest to be available only comes out with the update. Troll somewhere else little boy.

Not trolling, but you can spend your energy elsewhere and have had all day to do so.

Whinging because the update is late is NOTHING to do with YOU NOT USING YOUR ENERGY, that's your choice to wait for it. Stop being lazy and put some points on the completion event instead of putting it off for the update fool

Nope everything is done. Not wasting energy on completed paths when the update should be available with the new month quests. So bud you're troll for nothing. Stop wasting your life trying to be cool.
  • Wow.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    even the button is bugged :(:s
  • Hey All,

As you may or may not know, when we push the button to make an update live, it is now out of our hands. We're looking into why the update is not yet available right now and will let you know as soon as we have more information!

DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON!!!!
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    I was waiting for the new bugs spot from this new update, can't immagine this never in the life ahahaha kabam you ridicoulus ahaha
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    Nice, this is new...a bug before update is out!!
    I bet this update have a new rekord of bugs
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Please Hurry... I want to fight Mephisto and Blade...
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    Hey All,

It may be out of your hands now, but as a casual observer on the forum and frequent player. There are just too many ongoing or new issues with the game for the blame not to fall at the developers feet. It's created a massive disconnect between the developers and community despite your best efforts to appease the masses. Honestly the best way to make most happy is to have a few months problem free.
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    Hey All,

if it was happening to just one App Store then i wouldve say ok but it didnt got out not in apple's store and not on google store
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Must be a coincidence that both Google and Apple are late. Must be.

That is exactly what I was thinking?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Looks like it's time for free energy refills !
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    But don't worry guys those terrible new offers are available, so milk the wales
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Completion is on and some of us are saving energy to run thru heroic. This is as bad as the ever changing and never good war uodates. Now give me some cheese with my wine
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Start pushing the Live button a day earlier. This is the second time now. Maybe do something different?
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Wait there's more!!!
    v7zm53fqjknz.jpg
  • I find it hard to believe this is just a simultaneous coincidental clerical error from google and apple when it comes hours after a massively extended maintenance period hours ago and the game running horrifically for the last week especially.
  • Wolfe wrote: »
    Must be a coincidence that both Google and Apple are late. Must be.

Occam's Razor
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Somebody on YouTube is doing live heroic with the new quest but I still don't have the update.... ?????

no he is playing arena live, waiting for update.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    So you’re saying it’s Google’s and Apple’s fault??
    Hmmm interesting.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The update should be out well before the new monthly event. Sitting on full energy wasting away...

No update android.

It's hardly wasting away, you have had all day to use it as completion is on too. Your wasting it, the update is nothing to do with you not using it.

Yeah it does. Waiting for the new monthly quest to be available only comes out with the update. Troll somewhere else little boy.

Not trolling, but you can spend your energy elsewhere and have had all day to do so.

Whinging because the update is late is NOTHING to do with YOU NOT USING YOUR ENERGY, that's your choice to wait for it. Stop being lazy and put some points on the completion event instead of putting it off for the update fool

Nope everything is done. Not wasting energy on completed paths when the update should be available with the new month quests. So bud you're troll for nothing. Stop wasting your life trying to be cool.

Not trying to be cool mate, you can't be a great alliance member if you won't contribute on a path that's already 100%.

So stop trying to talk down to me. Your the stupid one whining about energy wasting away, when in reality your just choosing not to go quest.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    DoNLoGaN85 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike you say its out of your hands now. But what was in your hands was to get that update ready days before so Apple and Google could Vet it to place it ready to use like normal people do! LOL

It's funny that you think it works like that. but that's cool.
This discussion has been closed.