**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champs in the Game?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
I've included one per class, to even out the field a bit. The exception is Nick Fury and Ægon since Ægon is meant for abyss and Nick is Nick.

Best champs in the Game? 157 votes

Ghost
18%
MaiicolDiazSymbioticVen9MOnmixAckbar67Wasiq_75LordRaymond3Kill_GreyAtiqilis_790Tiger360VbnmeAaronc94MotorjamWallison099StellanMasterpuffJim_29pqsquared5099JinøraAziz5253ŘïdđhįmJAYJAY3001 29 votes
Corvus
0%
psp742 1 vote
Nick Fury
2%
Logan00Madmo1221CtuchikBawa69 4 votes
Ægon
6%
Willsy21MiStaLovatio_espectrounstablechildCharlie21540Still_Worthy_1Nameless_IWCrcrcrcShøckerBossman_Raahul 10 votes
Doctor Doom
19%
Diablos_NachoTerraThunderGodOsfan8SandeepSAgentDoom9TheHoodedDormammuJedi_HawkeBowTieJohnheartbreakid_22The_lokeshhhh05pigupompomWeeaeaPlinkoDoctor_Strange19ChikelAbhro12_3AtcudyedagainGr8TonyStark 30 votes
Human Torch
0%
HavocGamer49 1 vote
Omega Red
3%
Spity68xxKyojinxxo4tgSneakyWarriorTalharajpootodishika123 6 votes
Karnak
9%
AinyarsjumSw0rdMasterRoOOtsMaxGamingMattstafariQacobOGAvengergp87PotatolegionSuperiorSymbioteAgent_22PuttPuttRed_Guardianlaxthe 15 votes
Quake
35%
danielmathYoMovesImranRyGokuRasiloverWarlord5386ShtickRickJumpthesharkAssumedNameAlbi⁴7²00⁴manveertherealKDSuperFlash10JChanceH9Xva23RockypantherxMeebletonKelvinKageX_Factor_AgentKaratemike415Etjama 55 votes
Other
3%
Eb0ny-O-M4wNojokejaymShafeeqAleorFeroX_the_fat_heringThebombsquad1 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom is the best. Aegon is basically only great for end game stuff, plus, you can’t get hit. Nick is second for me. Quake is awesome and all, but you have to know how to play her. It’s very boring and requires tons and tons of practice.

Doom is a champ you get, do two fights with him and you know what to do.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake and ghost are top 2 100% no question. It depends if you’re talking 5* or 6*s however.

Quake is better overall, just because there’s zero contact, and zero buffs gained if you can heavy only. Of course, there’s -100% ability accuracy for a good amount of the fight, and there are really only a few champs and nodes that counter her, which is nothing compared to the amount of stuff she can beat. There are really only 2 ‘prerequisites’ or ‘challenges’ to get this best champ - 1 is patience to sit there and quake because she takes longer than an average champ, and 2 is skill to master her playstyle.

So if we’re talking 5*s, quake is better overall. Her reach is just better for more content. There’s no doubt that ghost has incredible stuff going for her, her phasing alone makes her so good because it changes normal fighting mechanics that so many nodes try and counter.

Now, 6*s are a different story. Since quake isn’t a 6* (at least not yet), ghost is the best champion you can get as a 6*. She can do so much for you.

Firstly, she has pseudo-immunity to all damaging debuffs - that is - shock, bleed, poison, incinerate, degen, coldsnap and whatever else you can think of. However there are a few key aspects - one - it has to be a DEBUFF - not passive. The second is it must count as a ‘damaging debuff’ - so fatigue or power sting for example won’t get removed. Third - you need to be able to phase. Her pseudo-immunity only works if she can phase, and upon removing the debuffs when phasing she gets passive furies. This ability is so good.

Of course, phasing is a unique mechanic to ghost, one that can get around so many nodes. She doesn’t need to parry - or block, which means she gets around stun immune, unblockable etc.

One of the lesser talked about aspects is her counter to evade. Any critical hits that ghost performs cannot he evaded. You can have fights where you ONLY crit, so in a way, she is the best evade counter in the game, or at least one of the best.

One way that ghost has the upper hand over quake is damage output. Ghost’s damage (especially with suicides) is amazing.

Hopefully this helps. Also, for the other top champs, in my opinion, are:

Nick fury (no suicides)
    Corvus (suicides)
    Omega red (suicides)
    Doom (no suicides)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Quake
    and Karnak
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Quake
    You know what? I thought i was unlucky when I got quake because I missed chance to get CAIW, but after I learned how to use her, she is really Beyond God Tier and help me cleared most of contents
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Only 4 votes for karnak?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Its Quake and Ghost for me. I have been fortunate enough to get both as 5 stars withing my first 30 5 stars.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Zaynou said:

Ghost is ugly, I don't like ugly champ.

Hulk Buster is the best

chonky boy
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ægon
    The BEST Champ in the game varies depending on the game mode.

AQ
    Probably Corvus.

AW
    Quake, Ghost and then Doom

AOL and LOL
    Aegon

Questing
    Depends on the nodes.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Other
    None
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Quake
    More than skill requirements, I'm focused on the best possible results in everyday content when I say quake is better than ghost. A master ghost player can get through 60-70% of nodes and content, a master quake player gets through 95+%
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Other
    The best is archangel
  • Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Quake
    It's Quake... Ghost is great and all but Quake is better no question.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Other
    It's Ebony Maw
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Quake
    Karnak got higher vote than nick furry, human torch, Omega red, corvus, aegon even other champ.. Wow.. Awesome.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Karnak
    His true strike makes the enemies cry.
  • Options
    Quake
    Quake and Ghost literally are beyond the game for sure. Once you learn her, you can literally cheese content. Ghost too is there but while it comes power control quake wins it. And also Ghost must hit the enemy to deal damage that means she can still be effected by stuffs like spiked armour and thorns, quake doesn't even hit the opponent so no damage at all. Quake can't deal with bleed and poison nodes but Ghost can easily take it off and make herself more strong. So both are game breakers but I have choosen Quake because I am a little biassed. But frankly telling ghost is easy to learn than quake.